"Best Friends"

Your pov.

You and Peyton had been best friends ever since pre-k. Ever since high school started you and him haven't been hanging out as often. You weren't exactly apart of the cool group at school while he was. Over the summer of the transition from middle school to high shool Peyton got hot instantly becoming a piece of metal to the cool kids magnet. He now dates the blonde captain of the cheerleading squad. She always talks about me behind my back and peyton never sticks up for me. I guess our friendship meant absolutely nothing to him. Honestly I just stopped caring. I stopped talking to him all together.you thinks to yourself. But then he calls you.

Peyton: hey you wanna hang out tonight.

You: Really? Your not busy ditching me for your real friends or talking about me behind my back.

Peyton: don't be like that I don't talk about you behind you behind your back and you know i love you. I just wanna hang with my best friend.

You: then text them and ask them to hang out with you. I'm done peyton. I thought you were my bestfriend. But clearly I'm not. So don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even condescend to think about me Peyton. Just bury your head in the sand, and wait for your fucking prom Goodbye.
(The breakfast club💖💖)

Peyton:(y/n)

You: loose my number.

You hang up the phone and delete his number out of your phone then unfriend and block him on all social media.

You turned off my phone and cried until you fell asleep.

.....

The next day a school was akward. 
During lunch you sat in your usual spot under a tree outside by yoyrself reading a book. This time it was "I gets worse by Shane Dawson." I feel just like him right now. You think to yourself. All of a sudden the sunlight was blocked. You looked up and saw a face that you didnt want to see. You rolled my eyes and continued to read.

"Can I help you with something. If not you can leave." you said.

"Can I sit down?" peyton asked

"Nope bye."

Instead of leaving he sat down right next to you.

"Can you just leave me alone?"

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"Pey-"

"NO (Y/N)! I don't want to leave you alone and I don't want you to leave me alone! I just wanna go back to what we use to be!"he shouted

"You might wanna keep your voice down you might loose your friends by talking to a loser like me." he snatched the book out of your hand causing you to look at him and scuff.

"I DON'T WANT THEM. I DON'T JESSICA. I DON'T WANT THEIR FRIENDSHIP OR POPULARITY OR ANYTHING WITH OUT YOU! All I want is you. All I want is you."
You could tell in his eyes that he was sincere. He look you in your eyes and you in his.

"Peyton?" a voice said. You look up and see peyton's girlfriend Jessica.

"Yes." he said sternly.

"Did you really mean that. you don't want me? You would really choose this loser over me? Your popular beautiful cheerleader girlfriend?" she asked

"Wanna see a magic trick. Poof your single poof your in a relationship."
You look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" he quickly leaned in and started kissing you. He grabbed onto your waist and you grabbed the back of his neck deepening the kiss. He pulled you closer and you forget were your at. Your heart began to beat faster and faster. You started to love peyton with everything in your body but not in a best friend way. In a I'll never let go type of way. You pull away and look Peyton in the eyes.

"I liked that magic trick." you say as he grabs your hand

"I knew you would." he chuckled before pecking your lips one more time.

"This is so stupid you just lost the best thing you ever had Peyton Meyer. And you have never kissed me like that." the annoying high pitch voice of Jessica said.

"No. I just fell in love with the best thing I will always have. And I never kissed you like that be cause I don't love you. I've always been in love with (y/n). I was just to blind to see that." he explained looking you in the eyes.

You and peyton got married at the age of 25.you had twin boys at the age of 29.