Chapter Three

Chapter Three--Fighting For Love

Bell's POV
It has been a week, since I last saw Edward and his family. I feel so alone, I just want to be with him so badly. The school has been calling because I haven't been to school since the Cullen's left, but I haven't picked up. I really don't feel like talking to my friends, even they have been calling me everyday; I guess they're just worried about me.

Suddenly my laptop starts ringing, it was a gift from Marcus. I looked at the screen and noticed the Skype call was from Felix. I accepted the call and said, "Hello, Felix." Demetri popped into view and asked, "Aren't you going to say hello to me as well?" I sighed and said, "Hello, Demetri." Felix asked concerned, "Is something wrong, Bella?" I replied, "No, nothing's wrong." Then he asked, "Are you sure?" I responded, "Ya, I'm sure." He sighed and then said, "Okay then; how's your Cullen friend doing?"

When he mentioned the Cullen's I couldn't take it anymore, I broke out sobbing. Demetri asked, "What happened, Bella?" After a few deep breaths I said between sobs, "He... broke up... with me!... He left... town... and... never is... going to... come back!" They both sighed, but Felix spoke, "I'm sorry, Bella." I told him, "You have no reason to be sorry."

After a few seconds of silence Demetri said, "Bella, we're coming, we'll be there in about two days. I replied, "Okay, I'll see you guys then." Felix said before he ended the call, "We'll see you soon, bye."

A few hours later I was in the living room, I was curled up on the couch thinking about my Edward. I wonder what I could have done to made him stay; what I could have done to change his mind. It all just became too much for me, I began to cry uncontrollably.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking at the front door, but I didn't feel like answering it and just stayed on the couch. The thought of Edward kept circling through my mind, which caused me to cry even harder. Then I heard a voice full of concern say, "Bella, are you alright." I looked up to see Jacob staring at me, he looked confused. Jacob asked, "What's wrong, Bella?" 

I looked away from him and said while looking at the floor, "The Cullen's left, and they're never coming back." Billy said, "Good riddance." I glared at him, when he said that it pissed me off. He leaned against the door frame, he had gained some mobility in his legs again because he started physical therapy last month. Billy ignored the look I gave him and asked, "Why haven't you been to school?" With a sullen tone I said, "I can't go there knowing that the Cullen's won't be there." 

Billy responded sternly, "You have to go to school, Bella. It's been a week, you need to move on like they never existed." I yelled at him, "I can't! I'll never be able to move on! When I become a va.....!" When I realized Jacob was still in the room, I just shut my mouth. My throat was burning with thirst at the moment, so I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vampire venom from the fridge before chugging it down.

After I finished the bottle I heard the front door slam shut, I guess Billy and Jacob had left. When I entered the living room Jacob was still there, he looked up at me with a small smile. He asked, "Is it okay if I stay here with you?" I told him, "Sure." He told me in a cheery voice, "I'm going to make you the best breakfast you've ever had in the morning." He turned the TV on and asked, "Do you wanna watch an action movie for a while?" I responded in a monotone voice, "Sure." Then I thought, 'I just want something to keep my mind off Edward for a while.'...

Jacob yelled, "Bella, you're breakfast is ready!" I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, but I stopped when I saw him staring at me in shock. I asked him, "What's wrong?" He turned red in the face as he replied, "Well,... you're naked." Without saying another word I quickly ran upstairs, I threw some clothes on and went downstairs for the second time.