Juicy Details

"Can you believe we're going to Jasmine Rapha's sleepover?!" Anna cheered. "Its not that exciting ya know. It's not like we're going to meet Katy Perry or anything." Rapunzel argued back. "You're just upset because she's more popular than yourself. Lighten up. It was kind enough of her to invite you." "Maybe she did that so she can make a fool out of me. I bet she's jealous." "Please, you're the jealous one." Before Anna and Rapunzel could continue, they were interrupted by Merida and Elsa. "Hey, girls! Excited about the sleepover?" Elsa said. "Of course!" "No." "Those are two different answers, guys." Merida chuckled. Within the blink of an eye, Ariel was in everyone's faces. "Hi, Punzie! Hi, Elsa! Hi, Anna! Hi, Merida! What are you up to?" 'Um, hello, Ariel," Merida rambled. "We're talking about the sleepover Jasmine is hosting. You going?" "Obviously!" "Haha. Ok, great. We were about to go and buy new pjs and stop at a diner on the way back from school. Wanna come?" "Yes! Very much! Thanks!" The girls strolled to their areas of transportation with delight in the new pajamas they were to purchase. Not to mention food.

Anna and Rapunzel found themselves on a bus leading to the store. Ariel also tagged along. None of them had cars, but Elsa and Merida did. "Hey, Punzie. Look over there." Ariel whispered. The noise went from one ear to another making the gears on Rapunzel's brain turn. "Why?" "Just look!" The blonde twisted her head around, facing a handsome guy about the age of 17. "Oh no!" She stuttered. Anna can't see me here with him, Rapunzel pondered. She'll spill the beans! "Hey, blondie! What's up?" "AHH!" Punzie panicked to herself. "What's wrong?" Ariel asked. "Is it Hiccup?" "No! Worse!" "Worse?" "Flynn is talking to me!" "How is that worse?" "Anna could find out, and spread my secret!" "I still don't see how it's worse....."

Anna walked over to Rapunzel. She had been sitting in the back row reading. "Are you ok? I heard a loss of oxygen." "Uh. I'm fine." "Blondie, can we talk for a sec? And hi, Anna!" Anna moped herself. Oh no, it's him! "H-hi, Flynn!" Anna limped towards punzie. "I uh, think I'll walk the rest of the way." She leaped off the bus and zipped over to the store. Rapunzel shifted her eyes on Flynn. He was adorable. "I can do this." 3 feet away, she found herself close to Flynn. "Hey." "Hey." "What did you want?" "Well, I wanted to ask you about the game." "What about it?" "Would you take this jersey? I want you to wear it at the game. Ya know.... safe keeping?" "Wow..... I guess I can wear it over my cheerleading outfit....." "Great! Now, this is my stop. But call me if you need anything!" Flynn handed Rapunzel his number, before getting off. "Woah......"

"Here we are! The sleepover!" Ariel announced. The girls giggled in their matching pajamas they bought. "So exciting!" Anna screeched happily. She seemed to be loosing breath. "I hate sleepovers, but I don't want to be an outcast." Merida moaned. Elsa laughed at her comment. She thought this was amazing. "Dobt worry, guys. Merida isn't leaving. She still wants food. Even if we just ate at a diner." She mocked. The girls took their spots on the marble floor. Is was very cold and frozen. "Hello there fellow students! Thank you for coming. I'm glad you could make it! I'm very much obliged. Now, to start off, I figured Truth or Dare!" "Sweet!" Merida said, knowing she was the ultimate daredevil. "Here's an idea," Jasmine continued. "Anna dares Ariel, Ariel dares Rapunzel, Rapunzel dares Elsa, Elsa dares Merida, and Merida dares Anna! This will be group one because we have so many people. Group two, allow me to assign your teammates." As Jasmine made groups, the gang started playing Truth or Dare. "Ariel," Anna asked. "Truth or D-"DARE!" She was interupted by the red head. "I dare you to..... lay some ice in your pants!" Ariel got up, grabbed ice cubes, and wedged them down her pajama pants. "R-Rapunz-zel.... t-truth or d-d-dare?" "Hm.... truth!" "Do you have a crush?" Rapunzel couldn't believe it. Did she just say that? "Uh......." "Come on, punzie. I know you do!" This is my chance. I can tell them how I feel. I-I have a crush. A crush on-