The Rebellious Ones Part 1

It was a Tuesday at Disney Prep. Everyone was excited after getting a day off yesterday because of game preparations. "Can you believe it's game day?!" Merida exclaimed. She loves football more than anyone. "Its going to be great!" "I know! I can't believe we get to shove tissues into the Dreamworks Football player's eyes when they cry after loosing the biggest game in 4 years." Elsa laughed. "Really?" Anna wondered. "I feel bad for people when they loose." "You also freak out when something bad happens to them." "Yah, Anna. You're a real neat freak." "Oh.... sorry guys." The girls giggled as Rapunzel struggled through the crowds in the hallway to reach them. She was noticed in an awkward way now that everyone knew her secret..... she liked Flynn. "Hey, guys." Rapunzel said. "Hi, Punzie." Elsa responded. "How are you?" "Great! I'm pumped for the game! Any luck finding someone to rent yet?" "Actually... no. But I'm not worried. I have two more days." The conversation closed at an end, so the girls scattered to lunch. Anna sat beside Belle and Mulan, her best friends. Rapunzel sat with Ariel, Aroura, and Cinderella, etc. She was quite popular. Elsa sat with Tiana. Her bestie. Merida found herself with Flynn. They did everything together. "Hey, Flynn. Who is that guy over there?" Merida pointed to a dark orange haired teen. He carried blue eyes, with a dark jacket on. "I have no idea." "Should we talk to him?" "I wouldn't try. Take a closer look." The red head did as Flynn said. "He's sitting next to Hiccup.....isn't he?" "Yup. So I'd leave that guy alone." "Fine with me." Merida turned her back on the misfit. When school was over, everyone went to Ariel's for a Huskies game night makeover.

"Wow! Punzie, I love the blue and white on your skin tone!" "Thanks, Merida. You out of all people must be excited for the game I'd assume." "Are you kidding?! Of course you are. You know nothing about football." "Other than the fact which is I cheer for football players, but whatever. No big deal." Soon, Anna marched straight out of the bathroom. She acted as though on the grumpy side. "Are you sure that we have to wear these colors on our faces?" "100% actually. Whether you like it or not, I'm not gonna allow a fellow ginger head become an outcast. Now, let's get going!" Merida shouted. Merida, Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa and Ariel managed to peek their pupils out of Ariels van windows, and show an expression to the outside world saying, "I'm a jock and loving it!" A literall statement from Merida minutes later. "Here we are," Ariel cheered. "The bleachers!" Cricket noises were in everyone's heads, but no courage to put it out there. "Its not a football field, but it will have to do." Merida complained. Anna made eye contact directly to the side of the field. "Rapunzel is pretty lucky to cheer down there. The cheerleaders have already begun practicing too!" She waved at her roommate, with a small wave back before her friend started the routine again. Flipping onto one another with glee. Meanwhile, a closer look into the squad's practice.....

"I'm ready to go! Are you, Ariel?" "I think so! I hope I don't accidentally trip and fall while Cindy is on my shoulders again...." "You'll do fine! Now, I have to go get my water bottle quickly. Mind waiting here for me?" "Not at all." "Thanks! Don't start without me!" Rapunzel made her way to the cold hallways of Disney Prep. Her pink water bottle was exactly where she expected it to be, by her backpack on the floor. "There it is!" When she bent over to grab it, she felt a tug at her shirt, and in 5 minutes found herself on some dude's shoulder, being carried away from the High School! "Help! Somebody help me!" She looked down to see who it was. Nothing came into memory.... except..... "Oh my goodness! You're in a gator costume! You're the mascot to DreamWorks High in Florida!" She kicked and screamed but his arm around her waist wouldn't budge. "HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!!"