He's nice

'Taylor, I'm so sorry I know it's hard and I admire you for going through all of that but still being the strongest most beautiful 16 year old girl I have ever met' I felt my more tears come into my eyes before letting a few down my cheek. 'If I could have one wish it would be that I was brought up with you as a mother and Scooter as a father' she laughs before pulling me into another hug.

'And if I were to ever wish for another child it would be someone like you' she tells me.

Justin's POV

I ran upstairs to get dressed as quickly as possible but it's hard when you have someone like Selena hanging off you wanting nothing more than sex, which I could not be bothered to give, I push her off and jump down the stairs to head out but my heart dropped into my stomach when I heard Taylor telling my mum her past it hurt me the amount of torture she's been through her whole life and then I think about yesterday how I've added more hell into her life.
Then I heard them switch on the TV I ran down the rest of the stairs and outside to Scooter's car where Scooter was sitting there looking pissed.

'Where the hell have you been?' he asks starting up the car as I get in.

'Sorry I got dressed then distracted'

'Distracted by what?' he asked.

'I overheard Taylor telling my mum about you know' I said.

'Her hell of a life' Scooter said finishing off my sentence.

'Yeah' I said.

'Now you can see why I was pissed off last night after the way you 4 treated her' I nodded.

'Scooter I have no idea why I did those things it just makes me feel horrible' Scooter nods and changed the topic about today's plans.

We didn't get out of the studio until 7pm my mum asked Scooter and Taylor to stay for dinner which Scooter agreed to. At dinner I didn't bring up about me knowing what happened in Taylor's past I just sat there in silence as the others made a conversation. Dinner ended and my mum went to clean up Taylor insisted on helping because my mum cooked the dinner so I decided to help as well.
My mum was washing the dishes, Taylor was drying the dishes and I was putting them away. Taylor accidentally dropped a plate she was crying making it smash everywhere I look over at her as she falls to the ground crying.

'Oh my god I'm so sorry' she sobs trying to pick up every piece off the ground she was shaking like mad. My mum went and got a broom to help clean it up as I kneel down next to her.

'Please don't hit me I really didn't mean to' she practically begs in a whisper making my heart dropped that the fact that she must of gotten hit every time she did something wrong at home.

'Taylor, calm down no one's going to hurt you' I wrap my arm around her showing her that she was safe, she flinches at my touch then grabbed a hold of me and cried into my chest.

I look up at my mum and Scooter staring worried at her reaction I nod my head telling them she was okay and to leave. It was now me and Taylor in the kitchen she was sitting on the stool at the table as I was cleaning up the mess then making us both a hot chocolate. I put the drink in front of her

'Thank you' she said quietly then took a sip and so did I. 'I'm sorry about that' she whispers fiddling with her fingers.

'Don't worry about the plate there's plenty more' I try to joke to make her smile.

'No not about that. Well I sorry about that but more for the way I acted it's just something happened to me in the past and whenever I did something wrong...' she took a deep breath 'Hit' she said continuing the sentence.