Lexi moira bieber

Justin's POV

Months and months passed by and everything in mine and Taylor's life just got more and more perfect by the minute.

When Taylor told me what her dream house looked like and she said that one day she would live with me I searched for her dream house and found one and I bought it and its also in LA so its easier for me to work as well

(That's what the house looks like) but we couldn't move in until we both 18

I was 18 but Taylor isn't but what she doesn't know is that I've bought the house I'm going to surprise her. I've talked to Yael and Scooter about it and they are perfectly fine with it as long as they can see her and obviously I said yes I wasn't going to stop them seeing her we were only about 30 minutes away.

It was November and Taylor was due in about a week and today I had a concert to do with a bunch of artists like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Bruno Mars and many more artists.

Taylor was at home with Yael as Taylor was a bit moody so I made Taylor stay there.

'You ready to go on stage Justin?' my mum asked I nodded fixing my microphone.

'Wait, wait, wait!' Scooter said running down the hall with Kenny.

'We've got to go Justin'

'What? Why?' I asked.

'Taylor's in the hospital Yael took her. Today's the day Justin' Scooter said I smiled so widely I thought my cheeks were about to burst.

Kenny took the microphone of me and handed it to someone and then me, Scooter, Kenny and my mum ran outside to the car running past the paparazzi and the fans.

'Justin! Where are you going? You haven't performed yet!'

'Is Taylor in labour?' the paparazzi asked running after us.

'Justin?' my mum asked as we all hopped into the car.

'Are you ready to be a dad?' my mum asked.

Taylor's POV

I never knew my life would turn out like this. I never knew I would fall in love with Justin in a matter of months. As I just sat here in the hospital bed thinking of everything that's happened over this past year from the first day I met Scooter and Justin at first I thought Justin was an idiot and I hated him now over 2 years later of being together I love him to death. Then I thought about how Kevin found me and took me away from Justin, Scooter and Yael for over a month that was torture.

Then I thought of all the times Kevin and Emily put me in a hospital putting me in a coma for over a month nearly dying and now I'm back in a hospital bed but for a more good reason. Lexi Bieber was born.

'We make a beautiful baby don't we' Justin said smiling looking down at Lexi as he was sitting on the bed next to me as I was falling asleep.

I nodded with a smile closing my eyes. Justin layed down next to me and rested Lexi on his chest.