Pattie

Justin's POV

'Dad, have you seen mum?' I asked my dad as he was sitting watching TV in the living room.

'In her room she's pretty upset Justin'

'but nothing happened? We was only just lying there'

'Go talk to her make her tell you what she told me then you'll understand why is so upset' I nodded slowly then went to my mum's room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

'Mum, can I come in please?' I asked there was no reply.

I opened the door and saw my mum lying on the bed looking at the TV screen the TV was on but there was no sound.

'Just leave' my mum said but I ignored what she said and walked over to the bed and sat down at the end of the bed looking over at my mum.

'Mum, please talk to me' I said.

'Do you want to know what made me so upset?' she asked I nodded.

'Before you had Taylor the other girlfriends you had didn't worry me at all. But Justin I am scared of what you have with her. It's not because you've a daughter, or that you live together now or how much you kiss her in public it's because the love you have for her isn't like what I had with your dad at all it's like a fairy tale. You treat her the way every girl deserves to be treated and she loves you more than anything. Yes you still act like kids but when it comes to loving each other you act like a married couple. It scares me to see you so happy and I don't know why' my mum said sighing.

'Mum, I'm not a little kid anymore. I admit sometimes I try to act grown up and I try to act I have all the answers but I don't. Taylor needs me and I need her more and I have to be all that I can for her. You're my mum you're the only person's approval that she cares about well dads as well but he obviously accepts her and she thinks you're not approving anymore. She loves you so much and when I went to go check on her she was having a panic attack because she saw all of us together and couldn't imagine herself in this family. She needs all of us. One day I want to marry her and she wants you to love her just as much as she loves you. She feels like you hate her after what you saw and I do to' I mumbled the last part, She wrapped her arms around me.

'I don't hate her Justin. But explain to me how this marriage thing is going to work? You say you're not a kid anymore yet you want to marry her?'

'Well we're not going to get married anytime soon I haven't even talked about any of this with her so it won't be anytime soon. I just want to make sure she knew I intended on marrying her eventually. The house and everything. I mean Lexi wasn't planned it kind of just happened I did want to wait after marriage but you know I can't change it and I wouldn't Lexi is the best thing that happened to me and Taylor'

'You really care about her huh?' I nodded.

'She's my world I'll never want anything the way I want Taylor mum'

'Then go to her she needs you. I'll go make some soup for all of us come down in about 15 minutes it's a start' she said I leaned in and gave her a tight hug.

'I love you mum'

'I love you too Justin' she said hugging me back.

Me and my mum left her bedroom she went to the kitchen while I went back to mine and Taylor's room. Taylor was lying on the bed with a wet flannel over her forehead.

'Taylor, you okay?' I asked going over to sit next to her.

'I've just come down with a thumping headache and feel sick and I'm going to be sick' she said hopping up off the bed and running into the bathroom then I heard her vomiting I went into the bathroom and pulled her hair up. 'Go away Justin you don't need to see me vomiting' she groaned.