Part 91 // not a good news

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

'If that's you Scooter go away' I said.

'It's me Sam'

'Come in' I said and he walked in and closed the door behind him.

'You okay tay?' he asked.

'I want to go home Sam' I sighed leaning my head back against the wall.

'I know you do Tay. Scooter wants to talk to you' I shook my head.

'I can't be asked with him at the moment' he pulled me in for a hug.

'Come on come and find out what he wants to say to you' he said taking my arm I sighed and nodded and left the bathroom with Sam and walked into the main room where mostly everyone was sitting I leaned back against the wall and looked down at the floor.

'Taylor' Scooter said I looked up at him. 'I'm not happy with what you have done. So I've come up with a solution'

'And what will that be?' I asked.

'You're not allowed to leave this bus. No phone, IPod or laptop and you're not allowed to dance until I let you oh and no seeing Justin' my eyes widened.

'Whoa wait what?' Justin asked raising his voice.

'Sorry Justin' Scooter said.

'Now Scooter you're just taking it to far. She was sticking up for my mum and herself for Christ sake remember before she never used to? Now look at her you should be proud of her Scooter not punishing her. Do I even get punished?'

'No Justin you're too busy' Scooter replied Justin shook his head.

'Can I just go home instead?' I asked Scooter shook his head.

'And what are we going to do about Lexi?' Justin asked.

'She can stay on here instead of moving stuff around obviously you'll get to see her. Justin your coming with me onto the other bus' Justin shook his head and stood up.

'You're treating us like fucking 5 year olds' he said taking my hand and pulling me back to the bedroom.

He pushed me up against the wall lightly and placed his hands on my cheeks and stroked my cheeks with my thumb.

'I'm sorry Tay' he said.

'I know you are Justin. You didn't mean to do it' I said. '

Is your forehead okay?' he asked placing soft kisses over my forehead.

'Yeah it's fine' I said.

'Justin, come on we have to go into the arena! And Taylor I want all your stuff before I go' I sighed.

I collected all my things together my phone, IPod and laptop then went to the main area and dumped my stuff on the sofa then went back to the bedroom seeing Justin stroking Lexi's cheek.

'See you soon princess. Love you' he said leaning down and giving her a kiss as she was still sleeping.

He leaned back up and turned around and looked at me and walked over to me and put his arms around my waist and put his forehead against mine.

'Scooter, won't keep us apart for long. I know he won't he can't'

'Hopefully not' I said.

'He won't' I nodded and looked down. Justin lifted my chin back up and stared deeply into my eyes.

'I love you' a small smile appeared on my face.

'I love you' I said leaning up and kissed him.