Chapter #1 Abuse

Hi I'm Bella. I'm your average 16-Year-Old. I have my own little group of friends, jerks at my high school and acne problems. Oh Yeah!! Let's not forget my dad rapes me every other day.
Huh. Now that I think about it. I guess I'm not your average 16-year-old. Oh well.
But yeah, ever since my mom died, my dad has been drinking and smoking and he rapes me when he's drunk or high just because he doesn't have my mom to rape anymore.
All of my friends know about my jerk dad but I'm not the only victim of the group. My friend Emmy has a Father who's a criminal, drug dealer and pedophile. Sometimes he will do to her what my dad does to me.
My other friend Carly, has a mother who's a murderer. Her mother has a mental illness were she goes insane at random moments. She killed both Carly's dad and her dog.
Now my friends Caleb and Katie. They're brother and sister. Their parents are just plain insane all together. Their mother and father will randomly light things on fire, or gut a dog like a fish, or just plain do anything you don't want happening in a Care Bears movie. One time Katie walked into her mother and fathers room while they were asleep and left their pills on the nightstand she closed the door to loud and her mother sprinted out the door cut her cheek, and after her mother had caught her, her father came and raped her. Caleb was the witness to it all and when his parents didn't notice him, he finally called me and told me to run over with any weapon I could find. I busted down the door with my pistol and shot both of their parents in the leg and shoulders. What?! I have a dad that rapes me ever 5 minutes you think I'm not gonna have a gun handy? I called the police and they put their parents away for life. So now Katie and Caleb live on their own in their house. They both have to work 2 jobs to keep up with rent, buy groceries, and really just be able to survive all together.
So as I conclude this journal entry, I wait patiently for my father to come home so I can hide under my bed.
Oh! There he is now.
If I never write in this again, I'm proud I did in the first place.

(NOT journal entry anymore)
"Bella? Where are you?" I hear my dad say from downstairs.
I crawl under my bed and try to breath as softly as possible.
I hear my door bust down. Man, I just fixed that lock too! 3:
"Bella? I know your in here!!! Come out come out where ever you are!"

I've been doing this for about five minutes and I think maybe I can get through today without having to worry about saving money for an abortion.

"How can I help?"

SHIT DAMN YOU SIRI!!!!
"Oh there you are sweetie! I was looking for you!!"
My father yanked me out from under my bed and chucked me onto the bed.
I'm used to this. Honestly, this is like what? The 89th time he's done this now? I hurt the first few times but now it's just boring. After he yanks off my shorts and underwear I pretend to moan while I secretly text Katie.

Text:

Me: He's doing it again.

Katie: seriously? God why don't you call the police already?

Me: Are you kidding? If I do that he'll brake out within the first few days and shove a 3ft dildo up my butt!

Katie: Suit yourself. But Promise me one day you'll call them! It's not right that you have to go through this every damn day!

Me: Katie, it's like the 100th time he's done this, sure it hurt the first few times but now I'm used to it. I don't feel anything down there when he does this now. No pain, no pleasure nothing. All I need to do is pretend to moan so he thinks I'm actually feeling something.

Katie: whatever.

Me: sorry I gtg he wants me to suck his 3 inch twig that he's been plunging into me for the past 6 minutes. Huh, maybe that's why I don't feel anything?

Katie: Ok well see you at school tomorrow. Bye.

Me: bye.

After a few minutes and of sucking, He falls asleep and I drag him to his room.

I go to the bathroom, take a shower and put on my pajamas.

I walk back into my room and lay down with my phone. I checked Instagram,

Instagram Post:

HAHA! Check out these losers at lunch!
(It's a picture of me Katie, Emmy, Caleb, and Carly. We are all sitting there with our heads on the table watching anime)

Ugh. Why am I surprised?

I lay my head down and fall asleep.

Dream:

I'm standing in a patch of golden flowers . I walk down a long dark hallway and am greeted by a skeleton. "Heh, I can't believe this worked, thanks Alph." I'm just standing there in awe at the hot AF skeleton standing in front of me.

" I'm just standing there in awe at the hot AF skeleton standing in front of me

"Anyways im Sans, but I need to tell you something quick. You and your friends are in danger, you need to listen to me. You and you friends, go to Mt. Ebbot fall down the hole and I will meet you there." "Wait! What danger? Please tell me!"

Before I knew it the skeleton was gone and I was waking up.