Chapter #4 First Day in the Underground (Katie and Caleb)

Third Person POV
Katie and Caleb had just fallen down. They are on the same bed of Golden Flowers as everyone else. The two siblings begin to walk down the long dark hallway, they reach a doorway and low and behold there's sans standing against the wall.
Katie's POV
We walk through the doorway and see our Sans standing against the wall.
He begins walking towards us slowly.
"Human...." He says. "Um there are TWO humans here." Caleb says not being noticed. "Shake my hand." For some reason he's only talking to me.
I walk closer to shake his hand.....
Before i realize his hand is in his pants.
"Pfpfbttttt.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA" Caleb is dying laughing.
And I dont blame him.
"Uh, ill pass." "Oh well can't blame a guy for trying." "So in our dreams you said that we possess some kind of power?" I ask the seductive skeleton. "Yes. Here walk with me cutie.~ oh and you can come too Caleb." Pffftttt.
"So basically you two and all if your friends have some kind of  heritage to some of these monsters. Bella has heritage to the Sanses in general, Carly has heritage to Muffet, Emmy has heritage to Toriel, Caleb has heritage to Papyrus but a lot stronger and you Katie have mostly Undyne, but there's some temmie in there too. I dont knows where that cane from." "DOPE." Caleb says. "You guys hungry? We can head over to Grillbys and grab a burger?" Sans offers. "Ok!"
Maybe this world dont be that bad after all!
We made it out of the ruins and we are nearly half way to Snowdin.
"STOP." Sans puts his hand in front of us and "accidentally" touches my boob.
"What happened?" Caleb asked. "See that huge frog over there?" Sans asks us. "Yeah." I reply. "Everyone knows not to try to fuck you. Buuuutttt those things dont know shit. And worst of all they can use telepathy and take control of your mind. They mainly make you rape people but I hear they've done other weird shit to." "Ok, did ya hear that Caleb?" I look to my right and Calebs gone. We look back at the frog and there he is beginning to unzip his fly.
Sans eye starts glowing purple and this weird purple aura starts coming off of the frog. It begins levitating and is soon thrown somewhere into the woods.
I run toward Caleb and slap him and he snaps out of it. Luckily I stopped him before his pants dropped.
"What happened?" Caleb asks. "You were about to go on a raping rampage." I reply. "Oh. Cool."
WTF.
Soon we reach Snowdin and walk into Grillbys.
..................

"ITS A FUCKING STRIP CLUB?!" me and Caleb say in unison. "Yeah aren't all restaurants on the surface like this?" Sans asks. "NO." I reply. "NOT ALL OF THEM AT LEAST." Caleb adds.
We walk in and see this fire guy behind the counter. "Champagne for the boy and Hard Liquor for me and the girl."
"Ok! That's enough! Stop creeping us out like this! Dont realize what we've been through?!" I have had just about enough if this shit. "Yeah! This isn't exactly the ideal place we would like to be right now!"
Caleb and I pull Sans outside
I begin to cry remembering what we had been through. I begin to glow a galaxy aura around myself and galaxy spears begin popping up left and right behind me.
Caleb began glowing a green aura and had a bunch of bones appear behind him.
"H-Holy shit...." People, or should I say, monsters begin crowding around us as we prepare to fire at Sans.
"You have no sentiment!" Caleb yelled as he was about to fire a Gaster Blaster at Sans. I was balling my eyes out and I couldn't focus. All my spears disappeared. Caleb was raged.
The Gaster Blaster fired and as tge smoke cleared we noticed that Sans had dodged the blast.
"*pants* You guys are stronger than I thought. Heh. *pants*"
Caleb tries to comfort me as Sans walks up to us. "Get away from us! Just send us to who we have to train with!"
Caleb is still angry with Sans. I dont blame him. If I could focus I would have thrown 1000 galaxy spears at that Ass Wipe!
"I understand. Caleb you train with my brother Papyrus. He's over at that house over there just knock on the door and he'll train with you. Katie you go with Undyne. Head east until you reach Waterfall, she'll be waiting for you there." We nod and head our separate ways.
Calebs POV
"You go on ahead I have some business to attend to." Sans tells me. "I wasn't going to wait in the first place."
I walk to the house and knock on the door. I watch Katie as she heads to Waterfall while I wait for the door to open.
"Hello! You must be Caleb! Im the Great Papyrus! Pleased to meet you!"
WTF I DONT EVEN HOW THE FUCK I SHOULD FEEL ABOUT THIS GUY.
HE'S SUPER NICE BUT HE LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!

"H-HI."
"Right this way! This is where we will train for the next three days! An- um are you ok?" Papyrus asks me. "Look im gonna be honest. Im really not ok. Your brother has been trying non stop to get into my sisters pants! Im not cool with it. I dont know if you heard but he just made her cry! I... I.... Hate seeing her like that it reminds me of when...."

Flashback
*door closes* "huh!?"
"No! Dad! Please stop! N-No!"
"Bella we need your help right away! Bring your pistol!"
*gun fires* "911 what is your emergency?" "Just get over here now! My parents are raping my sister!"

Flashback over

"I see. And yes I had heard about what happened, I was just trying to lighten the mood. If you want we can start tomorrow. We were only supposed to learn how to activate your powers today anyway. So if you want you can stay inside and watch TV if you want and ill go myself to pick you up a burger from Grillbys ok?"
"Ok."