Chapter #2 WE DONE DIDLEY FUCKED UP

I woke up from my dream and wondered what it meant. I'll just give up and ignore it the rest of the day. I look at my calendar. Friday. THANK GOD!
I got up out of my bed and made sure my dad was still asleep. Good he is. I put on a black lace under shirt with a cute green top over it with some ripped skinned jeans and some boots and a cute little bracelet.

 I put on a black lace under shirt with a cute green top over it with some ripped skinned jeans and some boots and a cute little bracelet

I grabbed my back pack, grabbed some toast and walked out the door before my dad woke up. I got on my bike and rode to school.
When I got to school all of my friends were waiting there for me.
"Hey guys." I said sulkingly. "Hey Bella. What's up?" Asked Emmy. "Oh nothing just the usual dad rapes me every day. Nothing new." "Seriously Bella! Call the police or something!"
Carly yells. "That's what I said!" Katie adds. "I told you why I can't last night Katie! And Carly, I don't see you doing anything about your mom!" I comeback. "Good point." Carly adds.

"Ugh Ass Wipe Squad at 3:00." Caleb alerts us.
"Oh hey guys! Bella! I love your outfit! Be a shame if I were too...." Connie DeMico walks up to me with A bottle of coke and pours it all over my clothes. "Spill something on it." Connie walks away with a devilish smirk on her face. "Why you little!" I attempt to run after her but Emmy and Katie hold me back.
"Stop it Bella, she's not worth it." Emmy tells me. "Yeah. That sluts probably salty because she found out she has AIDS from the 12 guys she sleeps with every weekend." Caleb adds.
I went to the bathroom and put on my gym shirt. We all go to class and I fall asleep in Mrs. Daniels class because she's just so fricking boring.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE 12 GUYS CONNIE SLEEPS WITH EVERY WEEKEND.

I got out of class and walked over to the courtyard to eat my lunch.
"Hey look! It's the wuss who was to scared to run after me earlier!" Connie try's to get to me but I can see what she's trying to do from a mile away.
"I wasn't scared. I just didn't want to waste a perfectly good punch to the gut on trash like you. But if you want I can show you what I would have done right here right now." I comeback. "Whatever. Hey I have an idea! If your not such a wuss after all, why don't you and your friends go to Mt. Ebbot! I hear no one comes ba-" I interrupt Connie as I remember my dream. "Yeah yeah no one who's gone up there has ever come back down. But you know I what? I'm gonna make that rumor kiss my ass because me and my friends are gonna go up there and we're all gonna come back in one piece!" I say confidently. "Bella are you f*cking serious?" Caleb adds. "Yeah! They're just rumors! We'll go on Saturday!" "Ok great! Than its settled! If you guys come back in one piece within 3 days, we will stop bugging you and your nerd squad. But if you come back any later than that, the guys from my crew get to do what ever they want with you all." Connie tells us. "All? I'm a guy!" Caleb reminds Connie. "I know. But Chris over here is gay so yeah." I see Chris give a wink and blow a kiss to Caleb out of the corner of my eye. "You've got yourself a deal!!" Connie and I shake hands and go back to our table.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Carly asks me. "I DONT KNOW I WAS CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT!!!! IM SORRY!! (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)" I REGRET EVERYTHING. "YOU FUCKED UP BELLA." Katie Tells me this like I don't already know it. "IF WE COME BACK ALIVE AFTER THIS IM GONNA KILL YOU." Caleb tells me. "SAME HERE." Emmy adds. "We can get through this right? I mean we've all been through worse." I try to make things better. "I guess you've got a point." Emmy seems to agree with me. "But that doesn't change the fact that we're gone kill you if we come back alive." Caleb adds. "OK OK I GET YOUR PISSED OFF. Let's just go tomorrow and get it over with."
"Ok we'll pack our back packs for the trip tomorrow." The bell rings as Katie states the obvious. "Alright then. See you tomorrow."
We all get through our last classes and get home to pack. My dad stayed out tonight so that's good, I don't need to be on my toes all day.
Ok I'll pack 2 bags one for clothes and one for food.
I packed 5 shirts, 5 jeans, 3 bras, 6 pairs of underwear and 2 baseball caps.
After that I packed food and a shit load of water, took a shower and went to bed.

Dream:

I'm standing in the same bed of golden flowers. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here. The same freakishly hot skeleton is back again.
"Hey Sweetie, I here you and your friends are coming to Mt. Ebbot tomorrow. Good. I didn't get to explain last night but the danger your in is on the surface. He's been looking for you and your friends your whole lives. He's recently found out where you guys are so the sooner you get here the better." Sans explains to me. "Who's the danger? And why are they coming for me and my friends?" "You and your friends posses separate abilities, magical powers that this man will stop at nothing to have. His name is W.D Gaster. He's.... also my dad. But he's found a way to disguise himself as a regular human. His regular form is pretty creepy. But that's not the point."
"Ok so this Gaster guy, is he dangerous?" "Very." "Oh perfect. Hey so you mentioned something about me and my friends having to fall down a hole last night. What's the deal with that?" I ask the gorgeous skeleton. "Ok right I should probably explain that. So once you and your friends climb the mountain high enough, there will be a hole. When you and your friends fall down the hole you will fall into the UNDERGROUND. But you will all fall into separate universes. So that means there will be different versions of me in each universe you guys fall into. So when you bring me up around your friends call me G, its short for Gaster Sans it's a nickname I've been given because I have a strong resemblance to my dad." "Coooool! So what are the other univereses my friends will fall into?" "Your gonna fall into my univeres, obviously, Emmy will fall into Inktale, lucky her, Carly will fall into Underswap, also pretty lucky." "And what about Katie and Caleb?" "Oh yeah they're not so lucky, they're gonna fall into Underlust. In that universe everyone is obsessed with sex. But luckily your friends are also having these informative dreams so they know what's gonna happen. After you guys all  find all of the different Sans' then you guys are gonna go to Alphys' lab she will transfer all of us to the surface so we can help you fight Gaster." "Wait, why can't you guys just come up now? Why do we have to come down there?" "So we can teach you how to use your abilities you will fall down into your universes, and train there for three days. Than we all go to Dr. Alphys' lab and be transferred to the surface. Everyone in all of these universes underground's know your coming so you won't have to worry about any attacks. Except for Froggits those guys don't know shit. But spare them like I said they don't know shit so they probably won't even know that they've encountered you." "Ok. Anything else?"
"Yeah, maybe after we beat Gaster, we can go on a date sometime."

Sans winks at me and I wake up.