Chapter#6 Heading Back To The Surface

Bellas POV

Its been 3 days since we've fallen down. We've trained, made friends, laughed, and even.... fallen in love... Well at least I have.

We are going to be leaving the Underground and meeting up on the surface in a few hours. Man, I DONT WANNA LEEEAAAVVEEEEE. 0m0

The people here are so nice! its really been a break for all of us! The only thing I really miss is the sunlight. NEED. VITAMIN D.

I'm gonna call everyone and see how their doing. I'll start with Katie.

*Ring....

Katie: Hey Bella! Ready to go home?

Me: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Katie: I had a feeling you'd say that. None of us are ready to leave. I called everyone  else already, I was just gonna call you!

Me:  Heh. Well hows it been over there?

Katie: Well we had a rough introduction to this place but other wise its been great! Caleb has been with Papyrus all day  and me, Undyne and  her girlfriend ,Alphys have been spending our last hours here watching anime! But aside from that..... Has ol'  "Skeleton-McFinebones' taken you to the "bone-zone" yet? You can tell  me.

Me: -//-//- NO HE HAS NOT  HE HASNT EVEN DONE ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE  TO THAT!!!! And really Katie? "Skeleton-McFinebones"?  That's just bad. "Bone-Zone" was funny but really? "Jeez even G himself could come up with a better name than that

???: Yeah like BoneDaddy.

*G interrupts the conversation.

Me: oohhhhh heyyyyy G!  Where did you come from?

G: My parents say the stork brought me.

Katie: CALEB GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caleb: Ok ready? 1,2,3 Go!

Caleb and Katie: BELLA AND G SITTING IN A TREE!!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-

*You hang up

I blushed out of my mind. The awkwardness I just felt kept me from making a single peep.
"Heh. You okay?" G asked "Y-Y-Yeah."
I reply. "Your even cuter when your blushing." He winked at me and walked away.

I went to go pack my bag and as I finished i said goodbye too Papyrus and everyone in Snowdin.
As I walk out the door I look back at all the fun times we had in these past few days.
"Ready?" G asks me. "Yes."
We make our way towards Alphys lab.

*Once again, awkward silence fills the room, filling you with DETERMINATION.

"Sooooo.... Where is this Gaster going to be when we get to the surface?" I ask.
"He'll be about 20 miles away from Mt Ebbot." He replies. "Oh ok, well the first place that comes to mind when i think 20 miles is... County Prison!" "So Alphys was right...." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean that Gaster is in the same place that your friends Katie and Calebs parents are." "What?! I have to call Caleb and Katie! Ah Shit! My phones dead!" "Here use mine." "Thanks G."

*Ring....

"Hey Bella whats up?" "Is Katie with you?!" "Yeah shes right here why?" "We found out where Gaster is!!!!" "Where?!" "County Prison! We dont know if he's a prisoner or if he's working there but either way we gotta FUCKING GO SONIC MODE ENGAGE TO ALPHYS LAB!!!!" "Gotcha! Meet you up on the surface!"

*Click...

"Lets go!" Before I start running G interrupts me."Wait I have a faster way we can get there." G's eye started glowing yellow and he summoned a Gaster Blaster and jumped on top of it."Take a picture it'll last longer. And hurry up you can do this too. Remember?" I snapped back to reality. "Y-Yeah!" My eye started glowing and I summoned my Gaster Blaster. "Alright fellas, too Hotland!" G was perfectly balanced on his speedy Gaster Blaster, but me being a fucking noob I was holding on for my life as my Blaster was going at the same speed."ok we're here. Kiddo? You ok?" I had the look of childhood trauma in my eyes.... Well even more so. And frizzy hair(yಠ,ಠ)y.

Ours eyes stopped glowing and the Blasters disappeared. We knocked on Alphys' door and she let us in. "H-Hey guys! R-Ready to g-go back, Bella?" She  asks me. "Nuuuuuu....˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅" "yeah a lot of people have said that today." "What? How do you know?" "W-Well I have o-other monitoring s-systems that let me watch what you and y-your friends are doing. All of your friends are already on the surface. Y-You, K-Katie and Caleb a-re the l-last ones to go." "Oh ok."

"Hey Alphys. How does this machine work?" G asks. "W-Well you see. Any m-monster can go to the surface. A-As long as there I-is a h-human soul to accompany them. So B-Bella you will feel a slight pinch for about 1/4 of a second because of the machine." She replies. "Ok then Kiddo, ready?" "As ill ever be." We walk into the machine and  I see all kinds of sparks coming off of it.
The pain is excruciating. Like Alphys said I only felt it for about 1/4 of a second but it still felt as if someone was poking 2,000 large spikes throughout my body. Long story short. It. Sucked.
A few seconds after the pain wore off i was right outside the hole I fell down in the first place. Along with my friends.
"Hey guys!" We all hugged. "Emmy! How was it for you?" "IT WAS AWESOME. INK GAVE ME THIS MAGIC PENCIL AND LOOK AT THIS!" Emmy demonstrates the pencil by drawing in the air. Its a portrait of Katie. She even thought it was one of her clones from the bit of temmie in her. "DOPE." Caleb adds. "Carly how about you?" Katie asks. "It was pretty cool! Not gonna lie. We all went to Muffets for dinner every night and Sans was LITERALLY. BOUNCING. OFF. THE WALLS. I was dying laughing."  "And you Bella?" Emmy asks. "Ohhhhhh I know exactly what she did all weekend.... Or at least what she wishes she did....." Katie and Caleb start to try dinging that stupid song again but my "silent-summoned-Gaster-Blaster" that sans taught me shut them right up.
"Ok then ready?" Caleb asks. "Yeah lets do it." Carly replies "Wait where's G?" I ask. "Right here Kiddo." G was a little ahead of us looking at the sunset.
"Wait why is G here?" "G is Gasters son. The other sans are too but only one was allowed to come and  G was probably the better pick sense he can see over all of us." I explain. "Ok."

Hey my Lil GrahamCracker Crumbs! Sorry I haven't been updating but I did it( ⁼̴̀ ⁼̴́ )!!!! YAYAY!!!!! HEY BETTER LATE THAN NOTHING.