Imagine A Morning With Piers

The air around you is cold, for the heating does not work during the night.

Shivering, you pull the blanket closer around your body, snuggling into the warmth coming from the sniper behind you.
He groans and turns to face you.
"Baby ?" Piers mumbles, his breath fanning against your neck.
"Yeah ?"
"You just stole my blanket."
"I was cold..." You mumble, a shiver ripping through your body.
"Well... now I am cold, too." Piers whines.

Sighing with giggle, you unwrap yourself from the blanket, draping half of it over Piers.
You smile at him and glance at the clock on the wall behind him.
8:42 a.m.

"We should get up..." You say as you skim your fingers over his jaw line, leaving an ice cold trail behind.
Piers groans and takes your hand in his, pulling it underneath the warming blanket to warm your fingers up.
"But I don't wanna..." Piers groans and shift to lay his head on your stomach.

Giggling, you lay your arms around his head and back, stroking your hand lazily over his back, settling on his neck.
"How did you survive boot camp ? Didn't you have to wake up at 4 a.m. or so ?"
He chuckles and grabs one of your hands, turning to face you.
"It is a lot easier to get up without a beautiful...." he pushes himself up on his arms,
"... funny..." he kisses your hand,
"... and utterly amazing woman next to me." Piers finishes and leans down to kiss you.
You chuckle into the kiss, your hand wandering up his strong arm, settling on his shoulder.

"Weirdo." You laugh, pushing the cute tussle of bed hair away from his forehead with your fingers.
"Your weirdo." He smiles charmingly while laying down next to you again.
"Oh God..." You laugh, covering your face with your hands.
"It is enough if you call me Piers, you know ?" Said man smirk and kisses you one last time before shuffling out of bed.

You smile and roll over to his pillow and sniff his scent.

A good morning indeed.