Imagine A Needy Piers

It had to happen.
During the usual early morning stress, Piers forgot his lunch on the counter as well as his keys to your flat.
Sighing, you get up again and take a shower in order to be a bit more presentable to the outside world. After a refreshing shower, you grab his lunch and his keys as well as yours, slip on some shoes and your jacket and head out.
Getting into the car, you scare yourself by forgetting to turn down the volume of your music the evening prior.
Chuckling at your own mistake, you turn the key further and start the engine.

Arriving at the parking area, you leave your car there and head towards the BSAA building.
The first familiar face appears to be Finn Macauley.
"Finn !" You call him over, waving your hand to grab his attention as well.
"Hi, (y/n). What are you doing here ?" He asks as he comes closer to you.
"Mr. Nivans forgot his lunch..." You sigh and both of you roll your eyes.
Chuckling, he points down the corridor and explains "He is in his office. Second door on the left hand side."
"Thanks, Finny." You smile ruffle his hair before walking down the hallway.

Knocking gently, you open the door to Piers' office.
The room smells dominantly like coffee.
"(y/n) ! What are you doing here ? Not that I'm complaining..." He grins and drops his pen, walking over to you.
Just as he is about to kiss you, it is your turn to grin and dangle the keys from your fingers in front of his face.
"Ugh... the keys... thank you, babe." Piers smiles and takes the keys from you, putting them on his table.
Turning back to you, attempting to kiss you once again, he is met with his lunch.
"Oh man... the hell is wrong with me ?" He snorts and takes that from your hands as well.
"A very good question indeed, Mr. Nivans."
Gasping, he turns back to you, putting his hands on your hips.
"Are hinting on something, Ms. (l/n) ?"
Getting close to his lips, you mutter "I would never dream of it."

Pressing his lips to yours, your hands wander to his chest.
Meanwhile, Piers' hands grab your butt and you can't help but moan lightly, pressing your body closer to his.
Fueled by your reaction, he lifts you up and places you on his desk and begins to kiss and bite your neck lightly.
"Piers... we.. we can't do this.. here..." You  whisper in his ear, while trying to stop the moans coming from you.
"Why not ?" He growls, and you know it won't be easy to convince him to stop.
"Your comrades could come in any second.." You reason.
The sniper leaves a bite mark on your neck, which makes you wrap your legs around his hips and claw his clothed back.
"Why would they do that ?" He asks while slipping his hands under your shirt.
"Piers, nooo. They will suspect something when I come out of your office after an hour with wild hair and all."

Piers places one last kiss on your ear and draws himself away from your body "Very well..." He pouts.
You smile and caress his cheeks before leaning in to whisper in his ear "I promise I will make up for it..." and lightly bite his earlobe before pulling away completely and jumping off his desk, walking away, with a sly smile on your face.