Imagine Piers Seeing You In Pretty Dress

Some dress inspirations before we start :DLet's go !

Let's go !

~~~

You had one job, and you hated it.
Social gathering were your kryptonite, but you had a job to finish.
Since Captain Redfield's wife was not available, Chris asked you to accompany him to an officer's ball.
You agreed, being quite close to Jill and wanting to do her a favor. You liked Captain Redfield, and you being in his team just made it more simple.
Just an evening of standing around, looking decent and taking care that Chris doesn't get drunk.
Simple.
Except for the dress code.

It was a formal gathering, meaning: Goodbye sweatpants, hello scratchy and tight dress.
"Uuuuugh..." You groan, ziping the rest of the dress upwards. After struggling for about 20 minutes, you finally made it into the dress.
Checking yourself one last time in the full length mirror you exit your room.

The BSAA dorms are not known for their privacy. Your room is at the very end of the floor where the whole Alpha Team was staying.
There also was a moderately big common room you had to walk past. Judging by the noises, the whole team was there. Great.
You tried to sneak past them, but Marco was the first one to spot you and of course had to draw all the attention to you.
"Daaaaaaamn, (y/n)." He says, making the other guys also look at you.
Just as the others were about to speak, you point your finger at them, glaring and snarling "Not. A. Word."

Looking at all of them, you sigh and are about to turn around and leave when suddenly Chris himself stands there in his tuxedo.
"You look very pretty, (y/n)." He compliments you and offers you his hand to make you twirl around your own axis.
You smile shyly, still not all to comfortable in this dress. "Thanks, Captain, but I prefer my field gear." You explain, making him and Alpha giggle.
"I feel you. This tuxedo is not the best thing either, but we will get through it." Chris tries to motivate the both of you.
Giggling, you nod.
"You got everything ?" He asks.
Mentally you check everything in your little clutch.
"Ahh ! My phone !" You slap your forehead.
As you run off the boys turn to Piers.
"Stop drooling, Nivans." Marco mocks him, making the others chuckle, including the Captain himself.
"What ? No, I was just.... admiring ?" Piers tries to explain.
"Yeeeeaaaah....of course." Jeff says, exaggerating his mimic.

Then all of them start humming the tune of The Little Mermaid's 'Kiss The Girl'.
"Oh shut up !" Piers playfully yells, while the others just laugh their butts off.

"I can't find my phone !" You exclaim.
You walk inside the common room, rumaging around in search for your phone.
The others help as well and it doesn't take long for Piers to call out "Got it !"
"You sure ?" Chris asks, knowing that everyone has the same phone sponsored by the BSAA.
"Sure, only (y/n) has a phone case with Loki on it." Piers confirms, grinning.
"Hey ! No mocking Loki !" You pout, but quickly smile afterwards as you approach Piers.
"Thank you, Piers." You smile and take your phone from his hand.
The rest is currently engaged in a conversation with Chris, so Piers uses this opportunity.
"You really look beautiful." Piers compliments you honestly.
"Thanks a lot, Nivans." You smile and check if Alpha is still distracted.
Thankfully they are, so you quickly go in and kiss Piers' cheek, before turning and joining Chris in the front.
"Ready !" You exclaim, waving your phone in the air before putting it away.
"Great, let's go." Chris says, offering his arm to you.
"But I'll drive." You say, walking off slowly, leaving a blushing and dumbfounded Piers behind.