[NSFW] Imagine Having A Quickie With Piers

Yaaaay ! Time for some smut to make up for all the time I didn't update ! Wooo ! I just replayed Piers' campaign with a friend and got these vibes and now we are here...
Kinda Trigger Warning ! NSFW-Gifs included !
Let's Go ! \(^o^)/

~~~

You never thought China would be this warm. Sweat is running down the side of your face and you can feel your hairline getting all sticky.
You are a member of Bravo Team ever since you started dating Piers Nivans, 1st Lieutenant of Alpha Team. The two of you met when you joined Alpha, but because of some paragraphs, you were moved to Bravo. It was better for both of you, Piers could still have his rank and you just joined another team. Everything worked out great, even though Piers was against it at first.

"HQ to Bravo. Do you read me ?"
You turn away from your train of thoughts and put a hand to your earpiece.
Jeff, one of your team members, answers "Bravo to HQ. We do."
"Alpha Team is in trouble, can you back them up ?" The voice asks, and you immediately get clammy hands, hoping Jeff won't chicken out and agree to help them.
"Yeah, we're on it." Jeff accepts and exchanges coordinates with HQ.
Meanwhile, you let out a tiny sigh, relieved to assist Alpha, but also afraid of what 'trouble' means.
It takes about 7 minutes to get there, and what you see makes your heart contract.
Captain Redfield and Piers are down there in this tiny space at the ace of spades.

While the other team members make their way to the ground one after the other, you stand next to them and try to shoot as many J'avo as you can until it is your turn to slide down the rope.
You land with a heavy thud and begin cutting down the monsters surrounding you.
Going steady, you bring down one after another, when at one point someone stands back to back with you.
"Hey, babe !" Piers calls over the sound of the guns going off.
"Hey !" You yell back, headshotting another one of these bastard.
"Fancy seeing you here !" He mocks with a fake-british accent.
You huff a laugh, not believing how silly he is with the danger at hand.

Hearing Jeff cry out, you look towards him, seeing him pinned down by a J'avo with one of these heavily mutated arms. Gasping, you put away your rifle and run towards him, ignoring Piers' questioning yells.
Throwing yourself onto the beast, you use the impact to turn around your own axis, throwing the monster away from you against the wall. Breathing heavily, you land on your knees and hands a few meters away from Jeff.
Of course, Piers watched the whole scene and feels strangely turned on. Like ridiculously, ridiculously turned on. Just from watching you fight. Fuck.
After taking down the J'avo for you, Piers quickly jogs over to you and extends his hand to help you stand. In that moment you looked up at him, panting, in your kneeling position and take his hand.
That view made his lower regions pulsate.

"All BOWs eliminated." It rings through the headpiece.
"Okay people, 20 minutes break. Calm down, we need to be concentrated !" Chris orders.

Slowly regaining your normal breathing pattern, you turn back to Piers and smile at him.
You kiss him quickly to greet him properly, but it isn't enough for the poor sniper at this point. It just makes him want you even more.
"Let's walk around for a bit." He suggests, putting his rifle away and taking your hand in his.
"Sure." You grin, still panting a bit.

As you walk around the rooftop, Piers spots a shag, a bit more isolated. Not the most romantic setting, but hey.
He pulls you along with him, making you giggle at his eagerness. You wonder what got him so tense.
Stepping into the shag, Piers closes the door and turn around, kissing you hard.

You are surprised, but go with it, enjoying the little moment you are having to yourselves.
After kissing wildly for a few moments, Piers takes you hand and pulls away from the kiss, still staying close to you.
He pulls the glove on your hand off and puts your hand on his crotch.

Leaning in close to your ear, you hear him whisper "Do you feel what you do to me ?"
You nod and slowly stroke him through his pants, to which he breathes a moan.
Coming back to your senses, you retract your hand and look into Piers' lust blown eyes. "We don't have time for that."
"We still got 15 minutes." He says, nibbling your jawline, making you press closer to him.
In response, he rubs his crotch against you, making you whimper and put your hand back over his restrained cock.
You start to get needy, so you grab his hand and put it over your crotch, encouraging Piers to rub you through your pants too.

Remembering the time limit, Piers lets go of your neck and looks around. He wants you in that exact position you were in after throwing that J'avo against the wall.
Luckily, there is a small workbench.
"Get on that workbench." He orders.
Biting his neck one last time, you respond with a "Yes, Sir." and make your way over there.

Crawling on the bench, you discard your weapons and loosen up your pants, while Piers does the same.
"Get on your knees and spread them apart." He commands, and you know you are in for a rough ride, and boy are you ready for it.
You do as he says, while he already rolls on a condom. Did he plan this ? Probably not, but Piers is always prepared.

Smiling back at him, you wiggle your ass at him, making him swiftly come over and get behind you, starting to taste you.
Letting out an involuntarily loud moan, you slap you hand over your mouth, remembering that your team is still close by.
Piers kisses along your slit, sucking your clit and teasing it with his skillful tongue, making you want him even more.
The adrenaline from the fight before enhances the sexual feeling for the both of you.
You never thought about doing in while being on a mission, but here you are, and you live your life to the fullest.
"Ready, babe ?" Piers asks, standing straight again, his cock standing proudly.
"Yes, Lieutenant." You answer to him and he slides into you.
"Oh fuck...." You mumble as he immediately picks up his pace, the time you have left slowly running out. Pushing back into his movements, the both of you establish a rhythm.

Pumping in and out of you, the two of you get close to your climax pretty quickly.
"I'm cumming..." You breathe.
"Cum for me, baby." He breathes, slamming into you rougher and rougher.
"Yes, Sir !" You moan, before your body begins shaking and you contract around Piers' cock, milking him to his climax as well.

Panting heavily, he pulls out, kissing your butt cheeks to soothe you. Discarding the condom, he helps you back into your pants and putting on your gear that was on the floor for the last 10 minutes.
"Are you okay, baby ?" Piers asks after the both you are back to normal, putting his hands on your cheeks, stroking them tenderly.
Nodding once, you kiss his lips again, before chuckling and asking "What got you in the mood so suddenly ?"
"You have no idea how hot you are while fighting off the bad guys..." He explains, making you bite your lip.
"I think I do now."

~~~

Please, like and comment if you enjoyed :)
It's been a while since I wrote NSFW, so I appreciate the feedback a lot :D
See ya \(^o^)/