Grammy Imagine

Grammy Imagine

You look out of your top window, anxious to see that cream Rolls Royce coming down your road. Michael had yet again asked you at the last minute to be his date to one of the many parties he was invited to. Finally you see his car, creeping down the street, and you're surprised to see him actually driving. You smile to yourself when you see him pass two huge parking spaces, as he settles for a long open space down the street. He never parked well so he was always extra cautious. He gets out of the car, and you can see his whole outfit, including those black shades that stood like a wall between him and the world. He jogs across the street to your home, and you can hear the housekeeper answer the door. Although you aren't totally dressed, you run downstairs to greet him.

"Casper!" You yell his nickname. He turns around, and his pearly teeth sparkle like stars, leaving you with excitement. He opens his arms, and you run into them, basking in his warmth. He smelled faintly like coconuts and vanilla, and you loved it. Like he always does with you, he removes his sunglasses, but this time he stares at you because he truly believes that you are the most beautiful person in the world. It gives you butterflies, but you wouldn't let that show. You begrudgingly leave him, but only momentarily to finish getting ready, and you meet him back downstairs where you two leave hand in hand. You don't know it, but your hand in his enthralls him. There is no doubt in either of your minds that you two love and respect each other greatly. You like each other too. Little did you know that tonight would be the night that Michael showed you.

.The End.