Before She could trust

NEVERLAND THE YEAR BEFORE

EMMA-----------------------

"Perhaps your the one who couldn't handle it" Hook said looking in my eyes. I grabbed his collar pulling him into a kiss. We breathed harshly as our lips intermixed one another's. Our lips separated, I still holding him closely. " What was that?" Hook asked barely over a whisper " a one time thing" I said pushing Hook lightly from me. " Oh come on love, don't tell me that didn't mean anything to you" Hook said walking up closely to me "no, it didn't" I said not daring to look in His eyes. "Look at me love" Hook said turning my chin toward him " did the kiss mean anything to you?" He
asked once more. I pushed him off gently " Look Hook, the others are waiting for us, we can talk later, let's go" I said walking off " as you wish, my lady" Hook said while walking after me.

I neared the campsite, Hook a few feet behind me. He didn't dare say a word the whole way because he knew I would snap. The truth is I was thinking about the kiss, our kiss. I know I told him it didn't mean anything, but it did, it meant more than I thought it would. When our lips touched I felt a shiver down my spine, this burn inside me and butterflies in my stomach. It was an indescribable feeling. But I couldn't get involved with him, not now at least, my son is somewhere out there. I needed to find him. But when we find him, and go back to Storybrooke, if we do get back, then I can get involved with Hook, but just not now.

I reached the campsite." Where have you two been" Marie Margaret said coming up and hugging me like I've been gone for ages. "Marie Margaret, we just got lost for a bit, then we found our way back" I said to her. She pushed me aside from the others "Emma, what were you doing" " we weren't doing anything" I said hoping she bought it. "Emma remember how you can tell when someone is lying" "yeah,why" "well you got that from me, and I know you're not telling me the truth, what were you doing" Marie Margaret asked with a serious yet worried look " fine, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, specially David" "I promise" Marie Margaret said holding up her two fingers. " Hook and I, well, kissed " I told her. She stared, saying nothing, just stared, finally she broke the silence " are you out of your mind!" "Shhhhh" I ordered her " Emma, it's Hook" Marie Margaret said pushing me further aside " I know, but, it was just that when I looked into his eyes, I just had to " I said hoping she understood "Emma, you do know now it's not the time right" "yes, Im not gonna get involved with him until we find Henry" "Oh, so, you're planning on getting involved...it's Hook" "look, Marie Margaret, I'm not a child, if I want to get involved, I'll get involved, plus he's changed...I trust him"

PRESENT DAY

HOOK---------------------------

After Emma left, after I sat to think, I went to Marie Margaret's house, knowing she would be there. I knocked on the door. Marie Margaret opened the door "Go, please Hook, she really doesn't want to talk" "Fine at least, tell me if she's okay" I hoped she answered "she's fine, besides not eating and crying her eyes out" "this is all my fault, just tell her that I love her, and I always will, and please Marie Margaret get her to eat, it's not good for her to be on an empty stomach" "Ok, I'll tell her, now leave, before David sees you" she said giving a little smile. Then she closed the door.

I walked into the woods and sat on the bottom of a tree. How could I get her to believe I didn't kill Belle, plus they haven't even found the body, so there's no proof against me. I'm guessing she thinks I killed Belle to get revenge on Rumplestiltskin, but I didn't. I know it was Regina, it makes perfect sense, Rumple killed her mother, Marie Margaret just got stuck in Rumples head, but if it wasn't for Rumple, Cora wouldn't be dead. So to get revenge on Rumple for taking the only thing she had left, she took the only thing he had left, so he would suffer. But I don't care about that because I didn't kill Belle, we were old friends. I cared about getting Emma to trust me again, if I could get her to talk to me, than she'll understand, she'll trust me. I walked back to my ship, while getting dirty looks from everyone. I'm guessing Emma's theory was spread across Storybrooke. When I got there, I went to my chamber, and started thinking of a plan to get her to talk to me.