Learning To Trust (Chp.10)

PAST

HOOK

I opened my eyes. I realized I was still holding Emma in my arms. As I looked at her, flashbacks from the first day we met came back to me, me pretending to be a blacksmith, her tying me to a tree and calling the ogres to devour me, the beanstalk...

Everything just came back to me, reminding me that, anything is possible if you have hope.

Her eyes started to flutter open.

"Good morning love" I said kissing her forehead.

"Morning" she said back.

"How did you sleep" I asked her.

"Best sleep ever" she smiled.

I untangled my arms from her and sat at the edge of the bed.

She sat up and hugged me from behind. "What's wrong" she asked concerned.

EMMA

"What's wrong" I asked him. "Nothing, I was just thinking if we would ever go further than this" he said.

"What do you mean further than this?" I asked.

"I mean like getting married, having a family" he smirked.

"Woah, hold up there captain, you wanna get married" I asked him standing up.

"Well, I am not sure, isn't that what people do here when they love each other, or do they do something else" he said joking.

"Shut up" I said sitting back down next to him "I would love to marry you, but, it's too soon, we've barely been seeing each other for a month" I said resting my head on his shoulder "you understand right" I asked him.

"Yes, of course I do, but what about in the future, would we ever really get married" he asked.

"Of course, in the future" I said

"You do know I love you right?"

"Yeah, and I love you too" I said looking into his sea blue eyes, I couldn't help it, I kissed him.

"Hey, why don't we take the Jolly Roger out for a spin"

"Sure, but I'm not steering this time" I told him while putting on my leather jacket.

"Of course not, I don't want my ship to be wrecked" he said jokingly.

"Hey, I'm a good driver, I'd love to see you with a car" I said slapping his shoulder.

He picked his hook up from the floor and put in on.

"Now were ready to go" he said grabbing my waist. He kissed me than said "race you up" and ran up deck "yay, you win" I said sarcastically.

PRESENT

REGINA

I was making some lasagna when i heard the door bell ring. I wiped my hands and straighten out my hair and dress. I walked to the front and opened the door.

"Ms. Swan, may i ask what you are doing here" I asked as I saw Emma.

"Regina i know i already questioned you but..." I cut her off before she could finish.

"Ms. Swan, let me make myself clear, there are no ifs, ands, or buts, I already answered all of your questions, and I most certainly told the truth, use your superpower, see if I'm lying" I told her.

She didn't say anything, just stood there "that's what I thought"

"If it wasn't you, then who was" she asked me.

"Maybe you should ask your little boyfriend of yours"

"Hook! He's not my boyf..... He told me it wasn't him and he's telling the truth Regina" she told me.

"Of course he did" I said sarcastically.

"Look, I believe you, it wasn't you, or maybe you're lying, but it wasn't him either, sorry for bordering you, I'll just leave" she told me turning her back.

"Try her father" I said before she could leave.

"What" she asked turning to face me.

"Belles father, question him, he might have the answers"

"Thank you, I think" she said. Turned her back and left.

EMMA

I headed to the Game of Thorns, I had some questioning to do.