Learning To Trust (Chp. 7)

PRESENT.............................................

EMMA..................................................

I told Hook I would talk to Regina about Belle's death. I really don't know how everybody started saying she was dead, we haven't even found the body.

I headed to Regina's house, driving of course, when I got there I got out of the car slammed the door and walked on to the porch. I arrived at the porch and knocked hard three times on the door. I waited and waited, and finally Regina opened the door. "How may I help you miss swan" she said with a smirk "I came here to integrate you" "really, on what?" Regina asked signaling to come in. I walked in and followed her to her office. I sat down and she did too. "Ok, miss swan, start" "First of all, do you know anything about Belle's missing" I asked her "No, I can't say I do" she said with a smirk. "Are you sure" I asked "I'm sure" "Regina, I can't help it and get the feeling that you're lying" "Why would I kill her" Regina said "Because Mr. Go... Rumplestiltskin tricked Mary Margaret into killing someone you love, your mother, and you to get back at him perhaps killed someone he loves"

I said. She stood up and got close to my face "I can guarantee I did not kill her" she said she walked to the door of her office "you can leave" she said signaling me the way out "thank you" I said and walked out.

I walked outside and got into my car and I sat there, with my hands in the wheel thinking 'what the hell am I gonna do now' I put the key in the slot and drove to Granny's.

HOOK..................................................

I was walking around town and decided to go to Granny's. I went in there and sat down. Ruby came up to me "what can I get you" she said putting a smile on her face "rum please" I answered quickly, she came back a few minutes later with a glass of rum "thank you lass" I thanked her. I sat there and drank my rum, calmly, when I was done I walked outside and saw that behind Granny's was an inn. I decided to go, the ship was getting a little uncomfortable. I walked by there and I saw something. There was someone laying on the ground unconscious. 'Bloody hell' I thought as I saw the face. it was Belle. I ran inside and told Ruby, she went back out with me and took out her phone. In no more than 15 minutes the police and an ambulance were here, as they put belle in the ambulance I saw that she was awakening. They took her to the hospital and Ruby went along with her. I stood there and quickly ran off to get Emma.

EMMA..................................................

I parked my car at Granny's. Then I realize Hook running towards me. I got out of the car. He reached me and started spilling out words "I was at Granny's and then I went to the back to go see the inn" "wow slow down" I told him, he swallowed hard "belle, she was laying there unconscious" I stood there shocked at his words. "Did u call an ambulance" I managed to say "yes, well Ruby did" he said "ok, let's go to the hospital" I said. We both hoped in the car "perhaps I should drive, you're still a bit shocked from the news" he said joking "very funny, so you can run over every trash can" I said smiling. I drove off, and got to the hospital in 20 minutes. I told the woman at the front who I was looking for and showed her my badge "right over there" the woman said signaling me to the same room were David was in his coma. I quickly got in there "maybe you should stay outside" I told hook who was behind me the whole time "as you wish love" he said and sat down at one of the visitors seats.

I walked in and saw belle she quickly looked up at me "Emma" she said smiling "yes" I said relieved that she knew who I was "what are you doing here" she asked "I came to ask you a couple of questions, but if you're tired and you don't feel like talking than that's fine" I told her as I stood next to her bed "no, it's fine" she said smiling "ok, first do you remember anything about what happened to you" "all I remember is I was at the library organizing some things before I closed down and someone came from behind me, but a cloth over my face and well I blacked out" "do you have any idea of who it was" I asked her "no, I didn't see anything" "are you sure" "yes" she said "thank you, and I hope you feel better" I told her "thank you" she said. I walked out and saw hook stand up and walk up to me. "Did she tell you anything" he asked me "yeah, but not who it was" "what did she tell you?" he said "I'll tell you later" I told him and walked off, he came after me and grabbed my hand turning me around to face him. He got close to my face, I felt like kissing him. "How about you come to my ship tonight, just like old times" he told me barely over a whisper, he got closer to my face and started to lean in, I stopped him. "Let's not do this here, people still think you did something to Belle" "fine, tonight then" he said "no, right now, let's go to your ship" "as you wish" we walked outside and drove off to the Jolly Roger.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPENED TO BELLE?

- OUATreading