Learning To Trust (Chp. 11)

I entered Game of Thornes.
"Moe, are you in here" I slightly yell.
"Yes, how may I hel... Sheriff" He said putting down a bucket of flowers.
"What can I do for you?" He said with a fake smile.

"I need to ask you some questions" I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Really, what about!" He seemed anxious.

"As you may know, Belle, your daughter, was missing, but we found her a few days ago, behind Granny's Diner, do you know anything about the issue?"

"No, I mean, I'm just glad she's here" he said.

"Are...are you sure?" I asked
"I mean, while I was away, I heard that you tried to send her across the town line to forget everything"

"Well, yes, but, why would I kidnap her?" He asked.

"Moe, tell me the truth, you're not going to gain anything by lying," I told him.

"I did do it, I can't let her be with that...beast!" He said disgusted.

"I know it's none if my business but, it's her life, her choice, she's a grown woman, if she decided to be with him, she'll be with him."

"I should of thought of that sooner, but she's all I've got"
He said, his eyes starting to tear up.

"I know what it feels like, and I'm sorry, but you're under arrest for kidnap" I said pulling my handcuffs from my back and placing them around his hands.

He rolled his eyes. I took him to the police station and put him in one of the cells. I left after chatting with him for a bit about belle.

HOOK

I was looking the edge of the Jolly Roger when I heard a female voice,
"Hey, you're on the clear" I turned around and see Emma.

"You mean you found who really kidnapped Belle" I said excitedly.

"Yes, you're clean" She said and kissed me.

"I Love you" she said and I smiled.

"I have something to tell you, it's important" She said anxiously.

"What wrong, love" I asked worried.

She moved her hand to her stomach and started to rub it gently.

"I'm pregnant" she said smiling.

"Are you serious, this is bloody amazing" I said wrapping her in a hug. I was so happy, I was going to be a father.

THE END

I hoped you guys enjoyed this short story, the name of the sequel is CaptainSwan Family, which is not up yet, but will be soon. Thank you to all my readers <3