Learning To Trust (Chp. 6)

EMMA................................................

I fluttered my eyes open, I looked up and saw a wooden roof. I looked to my side, and saw Hook. 'Oh My God, did I sleep with Hook' I thought. I sat up on the bed, and thought about what happened last night.

I tried to get out of bed, without waking up Hook. I stood up and put on my jeans, my boots and my red leather jacket. "Good morning love" I turned around and saw hook, sitting on the bed, looking at me. "Hi" I said sitting beside him. "Are you leaving love" he asked "I have to, I'm the sheriff " I said resting my head on his shoulder. "When do you have to leave" he said

"Now, I'll come back later, around 7:00 pm" "alright, love, I'll be waiting". I quickly kissed him for about 5 seconds and stood up, I walked up to the deck, and walked out of the invisible ship. I was worried, I mean last night was amazing, but what the hell am I going to tell Mary Margaret, luckily she wasn't home, she was at school, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked to the sheriff station, didn't feel like driving. And when I got there I went over to my office and started doing paperwork.

It was about 6:15 when I realized I had 4 missed calls from Mary Margaret. She was probably wondering what I did last night, and where I was. I decided not to call back. I headed home so I can explain everything to her.

I put my key in the lock and slowly turned the key, I opened the door quietly, I was just afraid of going in. I walked in and looked around looking for Mary Margaret, she wasn't anywhere in sight. "Thanks for calling" I turned around and saw Mary Margaret standing behind me, with her arms crossed and a straight look on her face. "I can explain" I said "oh, you have a lot of explain to do, where were you last night, and why didn't you call me, I was worried" she said putting her hands on my shoulders. "I was working the night shift, and I didn't want to call because I didn't want to wake you, and I would of called you in the morning but my phone was dead" I lied, I couldn't let anybody find out about me and Hook. "Are you sure, because you don't seem sure" said Mary Margaret "I'm sure" I said, she raised her eyebrow "IM SURE, DAMN" I yelled and walked out the door.

HOOK...................................................

After Emma left I sat on my bed just to think about what happened last night and how wonderful it felt, just to be with her is amazing. I stood up to put on my black leather jacket. My stomach growled, I decided to go to Granny's to eat something.

When I got to Granny's it was nearly empty, what a shock. I sat down and ordered some rum with a hamburger. After about 10 minutes Ruby came back with a hamburger and a glass of rum.

After I ate I stood up and walked back to my ship. I had about 2 and a half hours before Emma came back so I took the Jolly Roger out to sea to stretch her legs. The wind in my hair felt good and watching the sea roll by made it feel like old times, when I spent time with my crew and just had fun exploring the seas. Sometimes i miss the Enchanted Forrest.

HEY GUYS ITS OUATREADING. I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING A LOT BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFF. IM JUST GOING TO TELL YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT THE PRESENT AND WERE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO BELLE, THIS CHAPTER WAS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE EMMA THOUGHT HOOK KILLED BELLE.

STAT TUNED :)