Learning To Trust (Chp.9)

PAST

EMMA

"IM SURE DAMN" I yelled and walked out the door. I was so mad, not because my own mother didn't believe me, but because I lied to her". I needed to talk to someone. Right now. I headed to the docks.

When I got to the docks, I thought about going in. Is Hook really the person I should be talking to. I turned around and headed to Granny's diner. I was going to find Ruby.

When I got to Granny's I walked up to the bar where granny was "hi Emma, how can i help you?" "Hi, I'm looking for Ruby" "I'll call her right up" she said and went to go get Ruby. I walked away from the counter and sat in a booth.

After about 5 minutes Ruby came up. "Hey Emma what's up" she said sitting across from me "I really need a girl to talk to" "Oh, well, what do you wanna talk about?" "Hook and my mom" "Hook and your mom are seeing eachother!" "No, what the hell" I said "Oh, I was about to say" "id really like it if we can talk somewhere private?"
I asked "Sure, why don't I tell Granny that I'm taking my break and we head to the docks and sit on a bench to talk" she said with a big smile "that's sound good" "great" Ruby said standing up and going to talk to Granny.

"Come on, let's go" she said tapping me on the shoulder. I stood up behind her and walked to the front door, we grabbed our coats from the coat hanger and headed to the docks.

When we got to the docks Ruby started talking "So, what happened?" She asked.

RUBY

"So, what happened? I asked Emma. "Hook and I, well...slept together" she said. I stated there in shock. I couldn't believe they actually slept together, I mean I knew they had a thing for each other, but I never thought it'd go that far. "Ruby, Ruby" Emma said snapping me out of my trance "what, oh, ah, wow, like together together" was all I managed to spit out "yes together" "did u tell Mary Margaret?" "That's why I'm here, I couldn't tell her so I lied" she said "you have to tell her, why won't you" "Mary Margaret and David know about Hooks bad reputation, he's a pirate, they're not gonna want us to together, and I'll end up heart broken, again" she said as she looked down.

"Emma, it's none of my business, but she's your mother, she needs to know, you're a grown woman, if they want you two not to be together, they're not being good parents because as long as you're happy they're suppose to be happy, so if I were you, I'd tell her"

"You're right, I should tell her, she deserves to know" Emma said with a smile "well bye Ruby, I have a mom to talk to" she said walking off, heading to Mary's house.

EMMA

I stood outside my moms apartment, thinking about going in or just leaving. I held my hand up to knock, but before I knocked the door opened "oh, hi" said a mad Mary Margaret "can I come in, I really need to talk to you" I said pleading.

"Well I was gonna go get groceries, but come in" she said and I walked in.

I told her everything and we had our little HES A PIRATE!!! Argument. But in the end she accepted us, and I apologized for lying, she forgave me.

"Now the only issue is your father" she said. We both laughed.

"I'm just glad you told me the truth" she said giving me a hug. "I know but I should of told you sooner" I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey, it's ok, and I promise I'll get your dad to be ok with it" she promised "thank you, I'm so glad you're my mother" I said. She smiled.

"Oh, crap it's 8, I told Hook id be at his ship at 7" "oh, so it's an every night thing" she said with a smirk "Shut up!" I said slapping her slightly on the shoulder. "Do you mind me leaving or can you convince David alone" I said putting on my red leather jacket. "Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry" "K, see you later"
"Bye" she said and I walked out the door, and headed to the Jolly Roger.

HOOK

I was laying back on my bed when I heard Emma voice. "Hook, u here!" She yelled "I'm below deck love!" I yelled back. She came down and sat on the bed, I sat up. "So, love, how did it go with Regina" I asked "I didn't have time to talk to her, I had some other stuff to do" "Oh, well, as long as you're here now" he said smiling "well, you do know were a couple now, right" she said with a sudden smile.

"Are we?" I asked

"Yes, we are" she said and leaned in closer.

"It's about bloody time" I says joking.

"Yes, it is mate" she said faking an Irish accent.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Our lips moved in sync with each others. She grabbed my collar pulling me in closer.

She reached down to my hook and took it off, making sure I wouldn't hurt her.

Our lips connected once more. I took off her jacket with my one good hand, and tossed it on the floor. Our lips stayed attached as I lay her on her back.

She took of my jacket and threw it on the floor. I let go of her lips and made tiny kisses down her neck. She arched her back.

I kissed her once more. I kept on kissing her lips gently, then I stopped for a slight second and looked into her eyes.

"I love you" I managed to whisper "I love you more" she said smiling.

I kissed her and slowly took off her shirt.

SO WHAT DID U GUYS THINK? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

~ OUATreading