Learning To Trust Chp.3

PRESENT DAY

HOOK-----------------------

I thought of a plan, it was an easy and not complicated one. Marie Margaret went to teach every day and came back at 2:00 pm and David left to the station since Emma is in no condition to be Sheriff and came back home at 7:00 pm. So I could easily go and talk to her without anyone intruding.

While I was waiting for it to be 10:00 am, I thought about how I was going to explain myself. Finally I just left, I couldn't wait a minute more.

EMMA------------------------

I was watching the movie Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, thought it would get my mind off Hook and more into the fact that my parents were Snow White and Prince Charming. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" I said walking up and opening the door. "What are you doing here" I said as I saw Hook standing right in front of me "Emma, we need to talk" "we don't need to talk about anything" "Emma, please, just give me a few minutes" "Hook I..." " just a few minutes, please" "fine, but just a few minutes, come in" I said leading Hook in. He explained everything to me, even what he was doing the night of the murder, and his theory on Regina. "So, do you still think I did it" "look, Hook we don't have any proof on Regina" "You don't have any proof on me either" Hook said to me with eyes full of Hope. Hope, something I don't seem to have anymore. "Emma, Emma" Hook said snapping me out of my trance. "Huh, Oh, look I know we don't have any proof on you either but, You've tried for 300 years, Regina has never tried" "She tried to kill Marie Margaret, for the same reason" "You're right it could, have been Regina, but also could have been you" "But it wasn't me, don't you trust me" "I do...but...I don't know" I said slapping my hand in my face "Hey, look at me" Hook said taking my hands from my face, and holding them tightly. "Emma, remember when you never thought you could trust again" "yeah" "Then I came and you forgot about everything that Neil did to you, and you learned how to trust, remember that" "yes" I said while flashbacks were going through my head "then why can't you trust me again" Hook said still holding her hands. He let go of my hands and stood up. "So that's it you're just gonna leave me, after all we've been through"
I could tell he was angry yet sad from his tone. "Hook, wait" I stood up and walked up to him "I'll talk to Regina" "Really!" He said excitedly. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down, grabbed my waist and pulled me close "I love you" he said looking deep in my eyes "I love you.....I trust you" I told him with all my heart. Then I pulled him in for a kiss.