Red headed Nightmare

RACHEL'S P.O.V

"Can you feel it too?" Chrion looked stressed about something and Id been feeling that something powerful is Coming and this feeling gets stronger and stronger every month and now that feeling doubled.

"Reachel dear I have no idea what your talking about, I've been very busy with Lacy who has some ideas to redecorate camp."

That's it Chrion had to put up with Lacy. Don't get me wrong she is a very nice girl but she can go crazy with ideas. It got out of hand when she became the counselor for cabin 10.

"Rachel you need a break maybe a vacation." Chrion suggested

"No no I need to go to new Rome its something over there."

-------

ANNABETHS P.O.V

You know that feeling you get at the bottom of your stomach when you know your guilty of something and you just want to curl up into a ball and all your problems will go away.

"What do you mean your PREGNANT are you Sure you looked at the test right!?" Reyna looked like she was a crazy lady on steroids. 

"Yes Reyna their are two lines I kept on waiting for one of them to just go POOF but it never did!" I know the that the results were right.

HAZELS P.O.V

"Raaaaaachhhhelllll!!!!!!!!" I practicly tackeld the poor girl

"Hey Hazel I've missed you soo much." Rachel hugged me tighter

"Where are the others?" Rachel asked

"I haven't seen them in months but we are all going to meet at Nico's and Wills place."

REACHELS P.O.V

When I saw them together I knew that's where the weird vibes have been coming from. Nico and Hazel even said Annie had an extra lively glow and Piper you could just tell by looking at her she was that far in.

I knew it was because there children where probably going to be the most powerful kids in a millennium.

When I stood next to Piper I almost passed out that was probably because she was three months pregnant and Annie was just a couple of weeks.

This was going to be something.

JIPERISMYOTPS P.O.V

wow plot twist we got to see R.E.D and Hazel and nico and will and Frank was there but I'll have to write more in depth about that and Lacy, Chrion
(If you see this comment:    don't trust A)
So who saw that COMING? I didn't I was as surprised by this chappie as you guys were

Comment any questions or any faces you want to see or anything and it will most likely be in the next chapter.

Bye guys xoxoxo - jiperismyotp