Auntie Thalia

PIPERS P.O.V

"Pipes hurry up! It's not everyday Thalia visits!" Jason sounded like he was three.

"I'm waddling as fast as I can!" Don't get me wrong I was excited to see Thalia, but when your eight months pregnant you can't run, trust me.

"We haven't see or heard from Thalia in a year and a half! I can't believe she's here!" For a split second the happiness faded from his eyes and he stopped smiling. Knowing what happened I gave a sad sigh. He true to act like nothing happened and picks me up.

"hurrrryy upppp, I can't wait any longer."  Came the giggling voice of my Best friend. The same Best friend who went had a doctor's appointment today and could finally know the gender of her baby.

"Any news to share?" I teased

"Actually no, Me and Annie here decided we didn't want to know." Percy wrapped his arm around Annabeth

"You suck" I stuck my tongue out at him

There was a knock at the door.

"Hey, what are you guys waiting for! Thalia is waiting down at Valdez's" Reyna called

---
Annabeth's P.O.V
*at Leo and calypsos garage*

"Oh my god, Thalia! Purple hair, it's beauitful but why didn't you tell me?" I  lowered my voice and murmmerd "sorry"

Oh god! Why had I brought that up I can't believe it. I should have known, I did know. I just forgot. Jeeze the one thing you can't reference and you forgot.  Daughter of Athena not so wise anymore.

I force myself to look at Percy, he loweredhis head and lost his iconic grin I love.
Thalia swallowed a lump in her throat "Your fine Annie, it's ok" she whisperd to me, then in a louder more forced cheerful voice she said "Now who wants to eat!"

There were some giggles and chatter. Everyone acting as if didn't know what I had just said, Of course they didn't know. I heard Percy cough and get up. Excuseing himself to go talk to Frank.

  Thalia gave me a sad smile. I told her I was sorry again and then gave a her a huge hug.
I was transported back to when me, Thalia and Luke were like a family, back to when I was seven and she would comfort me, after I woke from a bad dream.

------

Ohhh what's gonna happen (dude this fanfic is probably so cringey)

Questions I'm going to ask and no one is going to answer.

1. What do you think happened to Thalia?

2. Why is everyone so touchy about it?

3. If you see this comment "please don't wait another dam year to update."?

4. Do you think whatever the characters are so touchy about is ever going to be revealed ?

5. Do you think I actually know what the plot to this is?

All this and more on the next chapter coming to you in the summer of 2019 (jk)

DISCLAIMER:  I know I haven't updated in forever. I'm sorry. I hate reading stories where people do that. I will try to be more active. If I'm not please tell at me.

-❤Maybe_Seavey