Defender

A/N: I'm going to try to update as much as possible, but being in High School and working and doing indoor color guard and drumline, it may be difficult, but I'll come through, haha.

General Key: (Y/N) - Your Name ::: (Y/NN) - Your Nickname ::: (Y/LN) - Your last name ::: (H/C) - Your Hair color ::: (E/C) - Eye Color  (..............) - Time Gap

2/21/17 Update: If anything is grammatically wrong, please let me know. Things are showing up differently on my phone than my laptop. Thank You :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't like the other Jedi.

You couldn't understand why, but you knew it to be true. You could use the force before anyone else in your training classes in your younger days. You got assigned to your master before anyone else and you even fought in your first battle at age 12, but you still did not know how or why, and it has always been bugging you. As you were deep in thought, your comlink went off.  "(Y/N), it's Master Windu, come to the Chamber, we need to talk," You heard your master say. 

"Copy that Master," You reply and make your way up.You can't stop thinking about what he needs you for, his voice was so stern. When you finally arrive, you stand in the center of the large circular room. The sensation of all the Highly Ranked Jedi staring at you gave you chills. As you were looking around, you noticed Anakin seated as well. "Weird," You thought. Anakin is rarely seated in the Council. 

"(Y/N)," Your Master spoke, "As you know, the war against the separatists has been extreme escalation and we need as much help as we can get. You are very wise and very powerful, this is why we, the council, are requesting you co-lead the 501st clone legion with General Skywalker. They are the most elite clone legion out there and we firmly believe you and Anakin together can work great wonders with them. We will dispatch you tonight to the Defender attack cruiser. The 501st is currently on Kamino. You will meet them there."

"Thank you, Master," You bowed to him as you exited. On the outside, you hid your true emotions. You were dying inside. Squealing, jumping, barely breathing. You were so excited. 

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, calm down there fireball," Anakin laughed as he ran up behind you. 

"Hey I'm just so happy, I've wanted to lead a battalion for a long time now, and I heard the 501st is amazing!" You smiled at your best friend. 

"Well, they are something else," He smiled, "They are like a family within a family, but like best friends. Imagine just clones of you and me working together." 

You starting hysterically laughing, "On that note, I'm surprised they haven't strangled each other yet!" 

Anakin pushed your shoulder, "And we've tried to kill each other when?" 

You gave him a smirk, "Mentally, many, many times." The two of you arrived at your quarters as Anakin shook his head. 

"Get ready (Y/N), we're departing soon," Anakin groaned. 

(..................)

You were finally aboard the Defender. "Hey (Y/N)!" You hear Anakin say. 

"Yes?" You quickly reply. 

"We'll be at Kamino in just a few minutes, so get ready to prepare how you're going to introduce yourself, I know you can be, uhm, not confident, with your words." 

"What does that mean?!" You sassed back, using the force shove him back a bit. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm just saying you always wish you said something else, or used different words." 

You nudged his arm, "I wish you weren't right." You laughed. You loved having a best friend like Anakin. You trusted him with everything as he did the same. 

You looked out the window and saw Kamino. It made you wonder about clones. How could they do that to people? Make them fight, give them no choice, hardly any freedom, then on top of that make them look exactly the same. At that moment you decided that you were going to make each member of the 501st feel special and unique. Then it hit you. You knew what is was, it was the force, but you felt in a way you never had before. It radiated from your chest area, then throughout your body. Emotion. It was an emotion, but what kind of emotion? 

"General (Y/LN), we are preparing to land," You heard an Admiral say. You didn't look back to see who it was, you were too overcome by this new feeling. 

"Thank You," You whispered back, just loud enough for him to hear. You began to think again, realizing that was the first time someone called you general. You smiled at the thought of that, you liked it. 

"Hey fireball, get ready, its pretty stormy down there," Anakin informed you as he came up behind you. 

"Isn't it always raining there?" You questioned. "Exactly," Anakin laughed, handing you your Jedi robe. 

"Do I HAVE to use this," You complained, you remembered hating your Jedi Robe during battles, it always got in your way. 

"You haven't fought in a while, just give it a try," Anakin smiled, he knew you hated it. You put in on, with obvious sass, and looked out the window again, wondering where that odd sensation came from. As you were in your thoughts again, you felt a presence, a quite familiar presence. 

"ANAKIN! Get out of my head!" You joked. 

"Just worried about you, you've had an unusual demeanor most of this ride." He began to walk away, "Well we just landed so meet me inside the landing pad alright?". 

You nodded and watched the rainfall for a minute. "Wait," You thought to yourself, "I'm about to meet my clones!" You ran out of the ship and met Anakin inside.

"(Y/N)! There you are! Let's go! The Captain of the 501st is eating with some of his men right now, it's a perfect time to meet a few of them!" Anakin nagged. 

You went with him to the mess hall to meet the troopers, and for a split second, that odd force sensation came and gone, but you decided to ignore it because you could not focus on that right now. You had some new partners to meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you guys like it! Let me know in the comments. Again huge S/O to Lemonmerangue for her works inspiring this!