Chapter 14

The next morning, you wake up to an empty bed. The smell of food is floating through the air. A smile forms on your face. The scent forces you up. Then you notice a robe laid out for you. It looks so soft and welcoming. You slip it on. It is so soft. You can't help but bury your face in it. Your name gets called out by a wonderful name. Rushing out just to see a table filled with all types of breakfast foods. You're wondering how he made all this with just crackers and cheese.
​​​​​​

"Good morning." he gives you a beautiful and perfect smile.

​​​​​"How in the world did you make all this?" You ask.
"You had some extra food stuffed in a cupboard. I'm surprised none of them have expired."

​​​​​​Kira walks in with his tongue hanging out. After him follows Erik. He rubs his eyes and slowly picks up the little puppy. His eyes immediately widen at the sight of food. He carries the puppy to the table and gives him his own seat. You just shrug. He's brought worse things to the table. Armin gently takes your hand into his and gives it a soft kiss. Making you blush a little. Luckily, Erik doesn't notice. He's too busy piling all kinds of food onto his plate. Armin leads you to the table and pulls out a chair for you.

"Thank you." You sit down as he pushes you in.
You begin piling food onto your plate. The different types of wonderful scents fill your nostrils. The food is obviously freshly made, the steam is still happily dancing up into the air. Arlin soon walks in and rushes to the table. Armin helps his son up onto a chair. He begins to put food onto the little one's plate. Your eyes can't help but stare at how wonderful he is. Now that you think about it, what he did in the past wasn't that bad. All he did was...

"I see the food is done." You look over near the kitchen entrance to see Eren leaning against the edge with his thumbs in his pockets. His eyes slightly narrowed at you with a sexy half smile.

Hey! You can look but can't touch. Plus you never said you were dating Armin. You shove some food into your mouth and look away from him. Your eyes land on Armin helping cut up food on his son's plate. A smile forces itself onto your face while your eyes become heavy. The sight of him is just amazing. You both created such a beautiful child together. Suddenly, you see Erik's eyes dart to the floor while he slowly puts down his fork.

"Erik?" You look at him with worry. "Are you alright Sweetie?"

Erik pushes his chair away from the table and hops down. He turns his cheek towards you. That's when you notice the tiny tears falling down his cheek. Your heart breaks. Your baby is crying. He picks up the puppy and takes his father's hand. Eren looks at him with soft and caring eyes. He follows his son into his bedroom. Erik shuts the door. You stare at the door, trying your best to listen, but you can't hear a thing. What's wrong with your baby?

You're not holding on tight enough! A voice shoots through your head. A single tear rolls down your cheek. Maybe it's right. You're not holding on tight enough. You were supposed to protect him. You hands press against your ears as the tears keep falling down your cheeks. You failed. You ignore Armin's voice that is trying to help you. That all you ever do. It's all your fault.

"NO!" You scream out. The voice disappears as you snap back into reality.

"(Y/N)?" Armin's hand is gently rubbing your back as Arlin and him look at you with worried looks.

"Mommy?" Arlin's eyes begin to slowly turn red.

"No no no. Everything is fine, Baby." You get up and pick him up. Arlin buries his face into your shoulder. "I'm sorry to make you sad, Sweetie." You hold him tight. "Mommy loves you and Erik very much. You two are everything to me."

Little hands tug on the back of your robe. You look behind you to see Erik standing there, looking up at you. "You promise you love both of us?"

You scoop the little Eren look alike in your other arms. "Of course. Mommy loves both of you very much. There is nothing in the world that I could love more than you two."

Armin and Eren come up behind you and kiss both sides of your cheeks. Making you blush. Then Erik and Arlin smile then kiss your cheeks as well. Your children really know how to break you. A smile forms on your lips. Being a mother isn't that bad. In fact, it's worth it. Without your children, you wouldn't have the roller coaster of a life. And you wouldn't trade it for the world.