Chapter 15

Armin and you start cleaning up the table of the left over food. They get stuffed in the fridge, probably to never be seen again until that miracle worker throws something together like always. Eren is playing with the children outside. The thought of Eren with that sexy smile of his makes you blush. You should be thinking about Armin and what you did with him last night. But that look Eren gave you. You can't shake it off. You can't stop the smile that keeps forcing itself onto your face. Looking at Eren playing with the children is so wonderful. They both love him. He's able to go down to their level and play just like a child does. Eren is just an over grown child. Sudden, your smile fades as the blush in your cheeks become a darker shade of pink, when Eren looks at you through the window and smiles that same sexy smile. Your heart speeds up. You force your head to look away and go to the sink.
"(Y/N)," Armin says while turning on the faucet. "I'll take it from here." His eyes dart out the window. "Go on and spend time with your kids."
"A-Are you sure?" You can't help but feel a little guilty leaving him with all this.
Armin places a warm, soft, quick kiss on your lips. Your heart can't help but burn at the sudden action. "I'm sure." He pats your head. "Go and have fun."
"Thank you Armin."
You quickly throw on your coat and rush outside. Your kids don't hesitate to show you a hole they dug along with Eren's help. Kira keeps following Erik around, of course he doesn't mind. Something wraps around your wrist and pulls you down. Arms wrap around you when you land onto soft yet firm legs. You look behind to see Eren. He's Holding you. SHIT! What if Armin sees? The warmth from his stomach flows into your back. The breath that keeps escaping his lips whisper in your ear. You feel calm and safe. This feeling is magical. But it still doesn't stop the blush that shines in your cheeks. You try to move but his grip around you just gets tighter. 
"Thank you for taking care of him for so long," Eren whispers. His breath brushes against your ear, making them heat up. A little air chuckle escapes his lips. "Do you remember when we first met?"
You let out a quiet giggle. "You bet." The memory surrounds your mind. The smile remains on your face. "We very young then, and I never saw you again until I joined the Scouts."
"That moment I met you, I knew what I wanted to fight for." He gently rests his chin on top of your head. "I found someone that I wanted to cherish. Someone I wanted to keep alive. I couldn't save my mother, so I thought I could save you. But before I knew it, I was falling in love."
"We started of on a really bad note when I joined the Scouts." You giggle again. "We were consistently fighting."
He begins to chuckle and holds you tighter. "Remember when we took down our first titan together?"
"How could I forget?" You lean back against his chest and stomach, soaking up as much warmth as you can. "I miss those days."
"I'm so sorry I fucked up." His grip around you because a little too tight.
Your happy feeling slowly fades. That's right. You forgot about that. The reason you divorced him. "At least she was pretty."
"I told you!" His whispering becomes a little louder. "She forced it on me!"
"We were both young and stupid then. Hell! I got pregnant at freakin seventeen." You smile at that fact. Getting pregnant with Erik was pretty scary, but it was so worth it. You look at your little creations. "But there's nothing I wouldn't change."
You can feel the smile form on Eren's lips. "Give me another chance (Y/N). I promise I will not make the same mistake."
Your heart stops. Oh no! You got too comfortable. Armin and Eren want you. What should you do?!