Chapter 24

(I'm gonna be honest 😅 I don't remember much that happened before the huge gap so I will make them be on a really long vacation 😂 I really hope you guys don't mind)

"An amusement park?" Sitting there in the kitchen, first thing in the morning, just to hear Armin come up with some stupid idea. "We can't, Erik wouldn't be able to handle the loud noises."

The joyful expression left Armin's face as the past incident begins to sink in. "Then how about a water park! The weather is starting to warm up!"

"Still too noisy." You don't mean to deny all the opportunities for family bonding time but that time at the mall was terrible. "Plus you and Eren will stand out too much."

"There must be something we can do. Levi was kind enough to give Eren and I some extra time off." The older blonde sits down in one of the dining chairs and ruffled his son's hair. "We want to spend more time with our kids before our time runs out here." Suddenly, Armin's head popped back up to meet your gaze. "Doesn't Eren have earplugs?"

"Yes, but..."

"Perfect! So we are going to the water park!" Eren popped his head into the kitchen, obviously eavesdropping on their conversation. "How well do those things work?"

Ignoring his question, you walk over to your Erik and ruffle his brunet hair. "He is not going."Besides Arlin can't even swim either and he gets violent around other children. And!"

"(Y/N)!" Eren shouts, not too loud but enough to pull you out of overly-protective-mommy mode. "Don't forget, they're our kids too."

Letting out a calm sigh, you take a look at your children who have on their innocent, begging eyes. Sometimes being a mother sucks because you can easily become the bad guy with just a single word. But you aren't feeling that word right now even though you probably should be. It's been a long time since you've been on a family outing. Plus it will give then some bonding time with their fathers. "Fine."

All the men and boys cheer while looking at you with the same big eyes filled with amazement. Being the woman of the house isn't all bad.

And next thing you know, Eren pulls up in what some people would call a soccer mom minivan, obviously rented. It was white to the point the sun even thinks it's blinding. But for the kids, they are just amazed to see a car in our driveway. In all honesty, so are you. Feels like you have not seen a car in years. 

Walking over to you with a smug smile, Eren cups your hand in his and places the keys in your hand. "It's all paid for." His eyes pierce right through yours with those narrowing, sexy, green eyes. Your heart can't help but leap from your chest. Sometimes you hate how easily flustered he makes you feel. You kind of wanna slap him, but you don't.

"Alright! Pile up, everyone!" Eren shouts out, pulling his gaze away from you, snapping you back to reality. 

Right! You do not have time for all these emotions. well, you mean, it doesn't hurt to have them once in a while, but priorities are set. Especially since you have one on the way. Your hand falls onto your stomach that has grown ever so slightly. The thought of you being pregnant makes you kind of scared but happy that you can raise another perfect being all over again. At least, hopefully, she or he turns out to be just as good as Arlin or Erik. 

(The next chapter is gonna be a long one guys :3 and A LOT of DRAMAAAAA, so prepare yoselves! XD)