Chapter 5

“Victoria!” I yelled running towards her. I knelt when I reached her body. I pressed my hand against her cheek, I got even more scared than before when I touched her skin, she was so cold. I put her head on my lap.

“Victoria?” I saw her eyes beginning to open.

I put her hair away from her face, and caressed her cheek.

“Are you ok?”

she didn't answer, but at least she was ok, I picked her up and took her to her bedroom, I laid her down on her bed and put the duvet over her.

Then I went to the kitchen, filled a glass with water and went back to the bedroom. When I walked in I saw her laying, she was pale, really pale, her face full of sweat, what the hell had just happened?

I walked to her and placed the glass on the bedside table, I helped her to a sitting position. And handed her the glass.

I looked at her while she took little sips of water, once she finished I grabbed the glass and walked back to the kitchen.

I grabbed a towel and put it under the tap, when it was wet enough I went back with Victoria and slowly started to clean her face, pressing slightly the towel against her forehead, slowly making my way down until all her face had been cleaned. Once I finished I put the towel on her bedside table.

“Thanks.” I hear her say in a really low voice, almost a murmur.

“shh, don't talk, you're still weak.”

She closed her eyes, slowly, like it was hard to keep them open.

“right, I'm going to get you a doctor.”

“don't” she whispered.

I knelt next to her bed, I placed my hand on her shoulder, and slowly made my way to her hand, she was still cold, really cold, I intertwined my fingers with her. I put my other hand on her cheek.

“Victoria, I walked in to see you unconscious on the floor, something may be happening to you, why don't you let me call the doctor, so they can assure us that everything's ok?” I say softly to her.

“I--” I saw her trying to speak “I just had too much alcohol.” she said, keeping her eyes shut.

“Are you sure?” I asked hoping that she was right

“yeah.” she said.

I stood up, I didn't know what to do next, I still wanted to get her a doctor, but she kept saying that she was ok.

“Ok then.” I shoved my hands in my pockets. “I guess I'm leaving.” I said turning around.

“Zayn?” I hear her voice, barely a whisper.

I turned around, and saw her with her eyes opened looking at me.

“Please don't leave.” she said

I walked towards her again.

“Stay with me.”

I sat on the other side of her bed, to keep me company.

“even if it's just for a night, please.”

I turned to look at her.

“Zayn?”

“yeah?”

“Lay down?”

I laid down next to her.

“Zayn?”

“yeah?”

“hug me?”

I turned to my right, and softly hug her, don't wanting to hurt her.

“Zayn?”

“yeah?”

“kiss me?”

I looked her in the eyes, and saw that they were shining, the first time they'd come to life since I met her.

I place a feather kiss on her forehead, on her left cheek, on her right cheek, on the nose, and lastly I placed a soft kiss on her lips. I pulled back, and saw that there was a tear running down her cheek.

“Zayn?”

“yeah?”

“love me?”

“I always have, and I always will.”