Chapter One

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday, Dear Naruto! Happy Birthday to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday, Dear Naruto! Happy Birthday to me.

No song from others. Well, actually, yes there is. The song of pitchforks and knives clashing with my song. Every damn year. And it hurts. Emotionally and physically. 

Kid. Kid!

Damn, what do you want Kurama?

I'm hungry.

And I'm getting stabbed by an angry mob of housewives and genin ranked ninjas! Hunger is the least of my problems.

Meat.

Ramen.

Both. Meat in the ramen.

After I finish getting stabbed.

Yeah, sure. Bye kid.

...yeah.

"You demon!"

"You little whiskered fucktard!"

"What's inside you matters! That's why we kill the host!"

All these were words spat by those ugly villagers. Well, one of them wasn't ugly. Or saying much. Actually she was crying. While her father hit me at all my chakra points, rather ineffectively though.

"Eight Trigrams, 128 Palms!" the man exclaimed hitting me over and over again. 

I coughed up blood, "Why use a forbidden jutsu on a kid? What did I ever do to you and your daughter, nephew, wife?"

He grimaced at the word "wife" and pushed the little girl on top of me. She yelped as I did upon contact with my body. That hurt more than I thought it did.

"She's a disgrace too. Why is the oldest heir to the Hyuga Clan weak? The only ones who make the cut are a branch family member--" the other kid grimaced "--and the youngest of the clan? Take this girl! Do what you wish with her. She is of no use to me!"

"Daddy! But, I thought--"

"You thought wrong," he said, before knocking both of us out.

Well, at least that got the attention off me.