Chapter Three

She nursed me back to help

She nursed me back to help. Fed me when my arms couldn't. Walked me when my legs gave in. Protected me from villagers. Although I did most of the protecting, and she tried to defend. She did very, very well. We stood together in the alley, looking for any money to fall from someone's pocket or such. Lucky enough, a very rich ninja dropped about 7,000 ryo and the wind blew it in our direction. 

"Yes!" she exclaimed, hugging me. "We should be good for the next few days, as long as nobody catches us."

It's not like we're thieves, but we do wait for something to fall from anybody's pocket or purse, and sell it back days later. It's a hustle. And when you've been exiled from your own fucking house, I'm pretty damn sure this is what you do.

"Nobody will catch us--oh, speak of the devil."

"Hinata, what are you doing here with this bitch monster?" a pink haired girl said.

"He's not a bitch, or a monster."

"Oh are you guys dating. You seem awful close."

"You have five seconds to get the fuck out," I said.

"And you'll do what? You can't hit girls. It's the law."

"Doesn't count if you're both ninjas."

"Naruto, no!"

"Three."

"I don't know what you think you can do, besides that shadow clone thing."

"Two."                                                                                                                                     (right here)

"You know what, Naru? Go ahead," Hinata said, fiercely. She was up to here ^^ with Sakura and her anti-Naruto and anti-NaruHina antics. (Yes, she likes me, obviously.)

"What you gonna do to me? All you know is one jutsu! You don't even have chakra control down," Sakura said.

"One." I pulled my hand back and checked her jaw, drawing blood. She spat her blood on my face. 

"Bullshit," she spat.

"Are you describing yourself, 'cause you're doing great so far," I said.

She swiped at me, then at Hinata, who grabbed her arm and flipped her, and I dodged her attack. 

She swore every time she missed, and we were on the offense for a while. If we didn't end this now, she'd be dead. 

Hinata struck Sakura fiercely in the neck, rendering her unconscious. She dragged her to the doorstep of the Haruno household and knocked on the door. Damn, Hina.

"Come in," I heard a voice yell, possibly from upstairs.

"I have your daughter who tried to kill me and a friend. Don't worry, she's just unconscious. Tell her that she hasn't the slightest of a chance when she wakes up."

"Oh, you're that Hyuga."

"Indeed."

"My daughter should be honored to have been beaten by such an amazing clan member. I'll be sure to tell her."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

Sakura's mother closed the door only to yell at her daughter to get beaten so badly by a girl her age. There were plenty of swear words, and parents made sure to get their children from a ten mile radius away from this woman.