Chapter Six

I fell to the ground with the most force I ever did

I fell to the ground with the most force I ever did. No, I did not attempt suicide. Well, I did, if that's what you call training. And in order to become known, I either had to have a good reputation, or a bad one. Hinata insisted I had a good one, but I was leaning more toward the bad. I mean, I am the fucking jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox. Did they expect me to be good? And since they thought I was a monster when I wasn't. I have to show them what a monster really is.

"Naruto-kun," Hinata said.

"Yes, Hinata?" I asked as I stood up.

"Umm, your c-clothes," she started blushing, "umm, they...t-they..."

"Huh? What's wrong with my clothes? Don't like the new outfit, or something?"

She got even redder as I walked closer to her. Now I was just teasing her.

"N-Naruto..."

I took two large steps in her direction, leaving virtually an inch between us.

"Yes, Hinata?"

She hesitated before she yelled, "Naruto, your clothes are ripped and I can see each and every one of your abs and...and..."

I smirk crossed my face as her hair blew against my bare chest. "And?"

"And...and I-I, umm..."

I stopped her with a kiss, a full, passionate one. I've been wanting to do this again, for so very long. She was shocked, but pulled herself closer to me. She was hot. Like, temperature-wise. And...well, visually as well. I always walked everywhere with her—just to keep the Suna ninjas from hitting on her. To show that we were an item, or potential item at least. We were like brother and sister. But since we weren't, it was okay for me to do this.

She wrapped her smooth arms around my back and I pulled her as close as I could—touching.

I wished I could do more, but I'd rather not have another person to look after at moment. So I just kiss her and passionately as I could muster and she kisses back. She pushes me to the floor and sits on my chest.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"You. Will. See."