Chapter Two

(A/N) That says two, no matter how you've learned to read

(A/N) That says two, no matter how you've learned to read. That does not say Fields. It says Chapter Two. Got it? Got it. Just here to make it look cool. Kay?

I woke up in an alley. Next to a sleeping girl. Who wasn't the sister of mine who always has the spotlight. That cute girl I saw last night. Which reminds me of last night. Well.

My...meat...Naruto...

I mentally sighed and got up, and fell back down. 

Sorry, Kurama, my wounds are too bad.

Damn those villagers.

I looked over at the girl, sleeping softly.

Maybe some of them are good. Maybe some will see my pain, and cry for me. If not only to comfort me.

I guess so--Oh! You mean, my kid is in love? Ooh!

Did not say that.

Naruto! Is! In! LOVE!

I tried to stand up again, only to cause more damage to myself. So I have to stay here until I'm  healed. I shook the little girl awake. She blushed as soon as she saw me.

"W-what happened t-to y-you?"

I smiled weakly, "Let's say I'm best friends with death."

She laughed a little, blushing more. "Do you need anything?"

"Just food and some means of transport."

She nodded and ran into the village with 400 ryo given to her by me to get us a meal. And to think she did it without a second for hesitation.

We are outcasts. So why not be outcasts together?

Agreed.

A man with yellow flowing hair who wore a white coat with red flames walked past. "Hey, I recognize your face. Who are you again?"

I slapped my forehead, "Your son, damn it."

"I only have a daughter."

"I only had a fuck to give, but I already gave it to somebody else. So keep your ass moving. Aren't you Hokage or something? Make yourself useful, since you can't treat your son that looks every damn bit like you with any sort of recognition."

"Yeesh, okay!" he said, surprised at my language.

The girl came back as he left. "Your father doesn't even remember you?"

"Doesn't know I exist."

She set the bad down on her left. I was on her right. She leaned into me to embrace me. I embraced her back. I used to hate my life. But I like it now.