Chapter 5

"Hey mum, it's me Steff." I say as my mum answers her phone. I needed some to talk to about the whole Angelina situation. And Taylor made his point of view very obvious. "I have some good news and some bad news."

"What is it sweetie." She sympathises.

"Well I met Angelina."

"That's great. How did it go?" She asks.

"She hates me, she wont even talk to me."

She is quiet for a little bit. "I'm sure she is just overwhelmed. You can understand can't you."

"No I can't." I say, "That's what her parents said. They then told me to give it a week. I come back a week later and she wont even stand on the same stage as me."

"Is that some sort of metaphor?" She asks.

"No, I went to her talent how and she literally refused to be on the stage at the same time as me. I was giving out the awards and she wouldn't even collect her trophy."

"Just give her a bit more time." She says, "She will get to know you and then she will warm up to you."

"I just don't know anymore. She makes it very obvious she doesn't want to be near me. I don't think I should see her anymore. I did give her up anyway."

"Steff don't be like that. You are and will always be her mother. If you want to get to know her then keep trying. If you want her out of your life forever then fine, give up."

"But mum." I say, "Maybe it isn't about what I want. I have to think about what both her and her family want too."

"You know Steff. There will come a time in your life where you will regret never getting to know your child. But there will never come a time in your life where you will think it was a good idea to leave her behind."

"Mum you're not even listening to me. It's not my choice. She's legally not even my child."

"Don't worry so much. I'm sure it will all work out in the end."

A/N  

Do you think it will work out