Chapter 9 - The Interview (Part 1)

So today Is the day of my first interview, ever and it's with the one and only Ellen Degeneres, I'm so excited! Once I got to the studio where Ellen was made, I got put into wardrobe hair and make-up, the producers told me to wait for my cue and when it was heard I walked on set

"Please welcome, new Disney star, and new singer, song-writer Jade Brooks"

I walked on and hugged Ellen, I sat down an the interview began

"So Jade, thank you for coming on the show"

"Thank you for having me"

"Anytime, so tell us what it is you're doing with Disney and how you got signed to Disney and Syco records"

"Ok well I'm currently filming a new show called Liv and Maddie, I play a set of twins, Maddie is sporty and Liv is a girly girl pop sensation, that's all I can really say about that"

"Sounds interesting, how did you get signed?"

"It is, well at my school back in London we put on a play which happened to be Camp Rock, I about died when I found out, I got recommended by my music teacher To play the lead, and that's exactly the part I got my best friend Casey played Caitlyn, Mitchie's best friend which made it easier because we had the chemistry already there, well anyway I finished it and was talking to my parents and Casey's family, when Tony and Mike came up to me and said they'd love to have me sign with them and we'll here I am"

"Wow, so I guess you have your teacher to thank for this"

"Yeah, I guess so but she won't see this because we don't have it in London else i'd say something"

"Ok, why did you 'about die' when you found out you were doing Camp Rock?"

I felt my cheeks started to blush

"Well, I'm actually a massive fan of somebody in that film, so yeah"

"Who?"

"Omg you're really gonna make me say aren't you, I'm all embarrassed now, erm Demi Lovato so when I found out I was playing Mitchie well, you should've been there Casey will back me up and say I was a 'little' excited"

"Awh, so you're a big fan of Demi?"

"I am, indeed"

"Ok, has Casey come to visit yet?"

"Erm no, not yet shes wrapped up in school and me with work but we FaceTime and Skype every night without fail, I can't live without her she's half my heart"

When I said that the audience awh'ed

"What would you do if I told you that Casey was here today"

My mouth dropped

"She isn't?"

"Answer the question"

"Scream, and the cry"

"Well get ready to scream an cry because everyone please welcome Casey Mitchell"

I looked behind me to see my best friend as soon as I saw her i screamed ran up and hugged her and cried in her arms, as she did the same as me

Ellen then said something I was glad to here as I figured my make up would be ruined

"We'll be right back after the break, with Jade Brooks everybody"

As soon as we cut to 'commercial' as Americans call it, I was rushed into make-up and was touched up, I was so excited to catch up with my bestie tonight