Chapter 1.

"Ah Kane." She moaned out my name and I pull away, she's just another one night stand, I don't do the relationship thing, I will fuck but not marry. I lift myself off of the bed and I pull my shirt over my head.

It's almost midnight and I open the door for this slut to leave, no girl stays with me after sex. I'm the Ripper, a Biker and I know the relationship goal, not going there again.

From the day she left me, I was just fucking and left, I don't care about anyone anymore, just my dad, my mom, my one sister and 2 younger brothers, and then there was our baby sister that was 4 years old.

Phone starts to ring.. Caller : Debbie

What, I'm trying to sleep?

Kane.. Jason..
She starts to cry.

Debbie calm the fuck down, what did Jason do?

He... Please, come fetch me.

Tell me what he did!?

He punched me, I'm at the club..

Last time I'm warning her about that duchbag..

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I see my sister standing outside the club holding her cheek and lip at the same time with tears in her eyes. "Are you alright?" I asked and she looks up at me.

"I'm fine.." She answered and slide her hand off her face. I see her lip bleeding and her cheeks open.

"Go and wait at my bike, I'm coming.." I murmur and storm into the club.

I see Jason hanging on another girl and I walk up to him, and tap him on his shoulder so that he can trun around.. As he turned I punch him I'm his fucking baby face and he fell. "Last time I'm seeing you in my club, and the fucking last time I'm seeing you with my sister, now stand up and get out!"

He stands up and ran outside. I followed him to make sure he's not near my sister. He just hugged her and as he saw me came closer he left.

"Debbie, I don't know what you're doing here.. You know you must look after Abby tonight.. If mom and dad finds out you were here, they'll never ask you again!"

"I know Kane. But my boyfriend comes first. I'm sorry."

"Well if that's what you think of us. Yo Jason, come here. I need to talk to you!"

Debbie starts to panic and Jason is on his way with a smirk on his face. "Yeah?"

"My sister's choosing you on top of her own family, would you mind if I bring her clothes and other stuff to your house tomorrow? She's gonna stay with you!"

"Sure thing bro. I don't mind." He said with a hudge smile on his face, staring at my sister.

"No, I don't wanna sta...."

"Shut the fuck up Debbie!" I mumble and walk to my bike..

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's 6:05 in the morning and my phone went off. I wonder who the fuck that could be. I grab my phone and answer.

Yeah?

Kane, we're having a meeting at the club, you must come, right now!

Dude. It's fucking early, go and bother someone els, not me, because I'm not in the mood, oh yeah, and who's the leader? Me or you?

You're the leader, Kane.

So fuck off, you will not tell me there's a meeting okay!