Chapter 5.

Casey's P.O.V
1 year passed.

I'm still in town, but living on my own, I have a great job, and my life is going how I imagined it when I was a kid. I haven't seen Kane in a long time now, but me and Debbie's still talking, and she's coming over. I'm glad we're friends, we are kinda besties.

My brother tried to call me but I don't ever want to see him in my life again since that night I've been stabbed. It's his fault, we were on our way to the club and there was 4 men standing on the side way of the path, and my brother and his friend heated them for their money and they ran away, I was kind and I helped the guys but they punched me kicked me and stabbed me. My brother didn't even came to look for me. But it's fine, I'm fine and I don't need him.

A knock appeared on my door and I open it, as I open the door Debbie jumps on me and hugged me. "I've missed you! It has been 5 months! Tonight we're getting wasted whether you like it or not!" She greeted me.

"It's nice seeing you to.. How are we going to get wasted?"

"We're going to the club! Get dressed! It's almost after nine!"

"Come help me find some clothes. I don't know what to wear."

I walk to my room with Debbie following me. I open my drawer and she looks for something. "This one."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm drunk I can't even stand on my feet, but I'm still drinking. "I'll be right back, need do go to the toilet."

I turn around and walk I reached the toilet and I feel me bumping into a hard chest causing me to fall. "What the fuck! Can't you see where your are going!"

"Casey?" I head a furmilar voice and I look up.

"Well if it isn't Kane The Ripper. Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me up?"

I take his hand and he helps me up "what are...."

"I need to pee. Can't talk. Bye.."

I storm in the toilet and wash my face. I stood there for 5 minutes and walk out back yo Debbie and I see Kane standing there with his two brothers. "Hello Casey." They greeted me but I ignore them.

"Debbie I'm going out for air." I told her and walk away.

I told her I'm going to stand outside but I didn't I walked home. My home is just around the block. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't look. I feel someone pulling me back and I see Kane. "Where are you going?"

"Home. I'm going home. So please leave me alone."

"Casey, please, I need to talk to you."

"Kane, I left a year ago, but you didn't came to look for me. You could've asked your sister where I live, but no. To busy with your one night stands.. You know, I felted something for you, but that something isn't there anymore. It's gone! So please of you don't mind just leave me!"

"Casey...."

I ignored him an walked away, I don't know what to say to him. I don't have words. Not even one!

I've reached the house and I unlock the door, I step in the house and I see Kane's behind me."you've followed me all the way?"

"Just to make sure you're save. You must sleep tight, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I can't, I'm working. But you can come in if you want?" I asked but he didn't look my way.

"No it's okay, I don't want to bother you. Goodnight"

"Okay bye." And I close the door.

I walk to the living room and I noticed that I've made a hudge mistake. Who says he didn't change? Who said he didn't changed for me? Why did I get so mad when his brothers entered the house that night? And why so many questions? It's because I've made a mistake!

I ran to the door and I open it but he's gone. I walk a little further and I see him walking away head down. Who says he's not upset? Does he want me to leave him, or does he want me to stop him? Ahg fuck it! I run to him and I pull him back, he turns around and I smash my lips on his. I pull away and give him a hug. "I'm sorry Kane. So fucking sorry. Please forgive me."

He pulls my head up and my eyes lock on his. "It's not you Casey. I'm sorry for my brother's manners. And I'm glad you're not mad anymore. But I must go it's after 2 and my bike is at the club. Goodnight."

"Oh okay. Bye." I pull away from him and walk away. That was a mistake. I knew it!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm laying in bed feeling heartbroken. I don't know why, but I want Kane. But he doesn't want me. Maybe he wants me as a friend I don't know.

My phone starts to ring..

Caller : Kane.

Hello?

Casey...

Yeah what's wrong?

I've been waiting for you at your front door for almost 15 minutes.

I didn't know you are here. Wait I'm coming.

I run to the door with my phone still on dailer and I open the door, he's standing with pink and red roses and a box chocolates and he hands it to me. "Aw, that beautiful. But I'm not the flowers and chocolate tipe. I'm sorry." I laugh and he looks down.

"I didn't know." He said with a Sad voice.

"Please. Don't be sad. I love it, and I will take it, the flowers would match my living rooms color, and the chocolates I will keep save when I watch a romance. You wanna come in?"

"Yes. I hope you have beer?"

"I do."

He walks in and looks around my place. "Nice place." He said with a smile.

"Kane?"

"Yes?"

"You know what. You do not behave like a bad boy, you're a soft boy. And I like it."

"I'm a soft boy around you, but when I'm not with you I'm bad.. Did I tell you, you look fucking sexy tonight?"

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I'm gonna behave bad tonight, I'm still drunk and when I'm drunk and I see a hot guy like you, I'm turned on!"

"So you've slept with a lot?"

"No.. I'm afraid I didn't. I'm still a virgin.. Saving me for my husband one day."

"And you're husband never saved himself for you? That's fucked up."

"Yeah I know. But that's what I believe in, maybe, I don't know anymore. I don't think I will ever find the right man."

"Who says the right man isn't standing in front of you?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 5.