Chapter 9.

Abby and Kane is asleep and I don't feel well. I don't wanna wake Kane either. I take my phone to text Debbie and she replay.

Debbie : In the bathroom, meet me there.

I walk out the door and walk to the bathroom, I smell garlic an raw meat. What the fuck? Nobody's awake, how come I smell that? I mean that I wat we have eaten, but this time of the morning I'm smelling it!

I run faster and I can feel the vomit pushing up my throat. I close my eyes and bend down to touch the toilet and I vomit! I feel a hand on my back rubbing it. "Baby, I saw you walking out the room. Are you okay?" Kane talked and I vomit once more.

"I don't feel good Kane. I think you must take me to the docter please."

"Come.." He helps me up and hold me close to him.

---

Kane's P.O.V

We arrive at the hospital and I help Casey out of the car. As we enter the hospital, Casey fall down black out. "Casey, please.. Wake up. We're at the hospital, please baby.." I shake her but she doesn't respond.

I see nurses running here with a roll chair and help Casey in it.. "What's wrong with her?" One ask

"I don't know. See vomited and told me she doesn't feel well I must bring her. It's the 3rd time she's blacking out since I know her." I said with a low voice and watch how they talking her away from me.

I follow them but the one stops me. "I'm afraid you must wait here. We will let you know as soon as we know something. But for now, please take a seat!"

I back up and take a seat, I take my phone to call Debbie. I need my sister right now, she and Casey are very close.

Hello?

Debbie..

What's wrong? Where are you?

Hospital, please. I need you little sis.

What happened!

Casey, she fainted again, and she vomited twice. Please Deb..

I'm on my way..

Okay see you now.

Kane.. Ryan's coming with me.

Sure.

I hang up and I see the nurse, I walk to her but we was busy with paper work. I walk back to my seat and I see the docter coming my way. I stand up and greet him. "You with Casey?" He asks me and I nod my head yes. "Follow me please."

I enter her room and I see her sitting on the bed. I walk to her faster and I give her a tight hug. "Are you okay baby?"

"I'm fine. Thanks Kane.." She murmur and looks down to her feet.

The docter comes to us and look down to the paper. "I have really great news for the two of you."

"What?" I said with a little anger in my voice and the docter looks up at us.

"Your wife is pregnant.. You're going to be parents. Congrats.."

I turn to her giving her a hug with tears in my eyes. I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad.. All this is pregnancy simptoms? I don't believe it.. The vomit yeah but the fainting no..

I see Debbie and Ryan entering the room and I turn to face them. Tears pour down my face and I grab my sister into a hug.. It's the first time I'm crying in my life, no.. I'm lying, when I was a baby I cried a lot. Bit since I'm a grown man, it's the first time.

"What's wrong bro?" Debbie asked me and push away.

"You're going to be a aunt Debb.. Can you believe it??"

"What!?! Really??" She walks to Casey and hug her.

I'm a lucky man. Beautiful love, a child with her. What more can I ask for?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 9..