Chapter 11.

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm not feeling well, I don't want to tell Kane because I'm scared! He bought me an promise ring, to promise me he will be there and will not leave me.

It's after 8 in the night and I'm in bed. Something doesn't feel right. Maybe I must tell him that I wanna go to the hospital. "Kane!" I've waited 5 minuted but he didn't reply. "Kane!!" And he storms in the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Pain.. Please take me to the hospital, I'm scared."

"You're 34 weeks, you can't be in labour. Get dressed."

"I'm not going to get dressed, I'm going with my P.J'S.." He tries to help me up but I push away. "Leave me! I can do it myself, I don't need your help!" I yelled at him and he back up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

He takes my hand and pick me up walking to the car. He takes out his phone and get inside.

Debbie?

Yeah?

Meet me at the hospital, something's wrong with Casey. Tell mom and dad please. See you.

And he hangs up.

---

I'm in the hospital bed and here's one nurse with me. I'm naked in the bed and Kane's with his parents in the waiting room. I don't know why he's leaving me alone! I want him to stay with me.

She pulls my legs apart and pull a rubber glove over her hand. She pours something on it and enters me. "Ouch! It fucking hurts!" I scream and she pulls in a little deeper. "What the fuck are you doing?" But she ignores me. I'm gonna slap this bitch right now if she doesn't answer me!

"So you're 34 weeks?" She asks me and I nod my head. "You're on labour. And you know it's unsafe!"

"And this I my fucking vault? Get out of this room or els I'm going to scream!" I feel a very strong pain coming trough and I scream. "Ahhhhh!"

Kane storms in the room and run to me. "What's wrong?"

I feel another pain and scream again! This fucking hurts like hell! I need something to calm the pain. "I'm in labour. The nurse said it's dangerous."

--

An hour has passed and the nurse enters me again. Why are they doing this? "Great you're 8cm. Only 2 more to go. And I wanna tell you, his 2 is going fast."

I feel a very very strong pain coming trough and I can't help myself to push. "Don't push!" She said and I push again! "I said don't push! You're making it harder for yourself!"

"Get out!" I scream bit she ignores me. "I said get the fuck out or I'm going to stand up and help you out BITCH!"

After 15 minutes she enters me again and she smiles. "Ready to meet your baby?" She ask me and I start to cry. It's time?

"Can you tell Kane please?" I said with a low voice and she walks out.

Kane enters the room and give me a kiss. "I love you baby, are you ready?"

"I'm ready. Are you?" I ask him and trun my face so that my eyes lock on his.

"Listen carefully, if the pain comes, then you push, if the pain stops, then you can't push, understand? Or els if you push you will hurt your baby!?"

"Okay."

A pain come and I push hard. It stops and I lay down. It hurts! I will never get pregnant again, this is my first and my last. The pain comes again and I push.. Kane is standing behind me and holding my hands. Another pain and I start to scream. "Ahhh it Hurts!"

The pain is gone and I hear a baby crying.

The nurse cleans the baby and hands her to me. She's beautiful! She looks like her dad! I start to cry and hold her tight.

 She's beautiful! She looks like her dad! I start to cry and hold her tight

"She looks like you daddy." I say and give Kane a kiss. I hand the baby to him and he starts to cry. "Proud?" I ask him and he looks down to me.

"Very.. She's beautiful baby, just like you. Now I have 2 girls in my life."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 11.