Another accident

Prince Pov

Prince thoughts: It's 8:00. I've been up since 6 a.m. I was in the kitchen. Bri made breakfast for everyone. But, yn is still sleep everyone except me tried waking her. I decided to try. I walked up the stairs and knocked on ray's door. No answer. I knocked again but alittle harder. Still no answer. I opened the door and yn was no where to be found. I looked in the bathroom,the closet, and even under the bed. But, she's still no where to be found. I looked all around the house. I can't find her! I walked back in ray's room to finally find the note she left. I grabbed it off the dresser. It said "Dear Everyone, I can't be here anymore. I've only been here for a day and I already feel used. I don't need the pain. I've had enough. So I decided to leave. I found out I have a sister named Thalia Little. I gotta find her to get the answers I need. Goodbye. Love Yn" Damn! I know she left because of me. I ran downstairs and showed everyone the paper. I explained to them that we gotta get her back. But, no one wants to help. Plus Keisha won't let me. So I decided to go alone. I waited till 12:00 in the morning to go get yn. I tip toed down the steps and out the door. Im 15. I cant drive. So, i called Brian. Our limo driver. He took a half an hour to get here. But, it's worth the wait. I got in the car (he brought his truck). And said "can u take me to 657 Almond street?" Brian turned around and said "Did u talk to Keisha about this?" "No" I said. He pulled out his phone and said "I'm calling her"

Prince:No! I have a good reason!
Brian:what's that?
Prince:Well.. there's this girl named yn. And she lives with us because her parents are dead. And we hit her with our car. She's been in the house for a day. But, I already lov-*gco*
Brian:U love her. Princeton ur still a kid. U don't know what love is. But, I'll still take u. And I won't tell. (Put's phone away and drives)
Prince:thanks (looks out the window)
Brian:Wait. What did u say her name was again?
Prince:Yn. Why?
Brian:That name sounds so familiar.... oh! I know where I heard it at! I'm her sister's stepfather. I gotta take them to meet each other. Thalia will be so happy to see her.
Prince:I have a feeling yn is gonna be happy too.

Prince thoughts: We finally pulled up to yn's old house. I walked on the porch. And knocked. She opened the door! I hugged her tight. She pushed me off her. And said "Go hug ur little h*e" I looked down. Then, back at her and said "Her names Victoria. And she's just a friend. I don't want her. Yn are u coming home?" She walked up to me and... kissed me! I was shooked at first. But, then kissed back. She pulled away and nodded her head yes. I smiled and grabbed her hand. We got in the car.

Brian:(looking at u and smiling)
Yn:Um.. hi?
Prince:Brian can u not do that?
Brian:I'm sorry. (Turns around and start driving) but, she looks just like her sister.
Yn:My sister? Do u mean Thaila!?
Brian:Yup. She's been looking for u for so long. She'll be happy to see u! I'm gonna take u to see her tomorrow.
Yn:Omg! But, how do u know her?
Brian:I'm her stepfather.
Prince:I wonna meet her. Can I come?
Yn:Of couse (smiles)
Prince:(kisses u)
Yn:(kisses back)

Ur thoughts: Omg! I can't wait to meet my sis. I can finally get the answers I need about my dad. We stopped at a stop light. Then, it turned green. We started driving. Then, BOOM!!! Some idiot ran the stop light and hit us. My vision was slowly faden. I looked at prince. He was knocked out and bleeding from his head. I tried to crawl to him. But, I'm stuck under a piece of the car. I need to see if he's okay... this is all my fault. I don't wonna die anymore. And I don't won't prince to die from my dumb actions. I looked over at Brian. Who was stuck under the car door. He finally pulled his self from under it. After he got out. I felt someone do the same to me. Then, put me on a hospital bed. And the same for prince. I said as they rolled me into the ambulance "I'm sorry..." then blacked out.