This Is It... (NOT the end of the story)

Yn Pov

???:Yn wake up (shaking u)
Yn:(opens eyes) (looks up)

Ur thoughts: I looked up at the person that woke me. I blinked a couple times. I squinted my eyes. Just to make sure she's really there. "Mom..?" I said with a tear forming in my eye. She smiled. Then said "yes it's me. I saw what happened at ur home. That fight. Yn I don't want u dead like me. Stay out of trouble.". I shook my head no. "I can't! Everything hurts! I'm finally experiencing love and it ain't what I thought it was...". I looked down. She lifted my head and kissed me on the forehead. "I know.." she said. Then got up and started walking away. Where is she going!? I still have questions. "Mom!" I screamed. She turned around and looked at me. "Where am I?" "You'll be home soon. Ur just in the middle" she said. I tilted my head confused. "In the middle of what?" "Life and Death" she said before disappearing. "Mom! Wait! Stay with me!" I yelled. She didn't come back.. I put my legs to my chest and cried. What am I gonna do until I get back..?

Prince's Pov

Prince's thoughts: The Doctor let us sit in her room. He said she'd wake up anytime now. She's been asleep for 2 hours. Prod's in Bri's room. Her head was bleeding pretty bad. I seen a couple girl fights. But this one, man this one was pretty scary. Why didn't none of us help? Now my princess is laying in a hospital with her head bandaged and a bruised face. This is all my fault. She's already been through some things. And now I'm putting her through more pain. I sighed. I looked over at Thalia,Roc,and Ray. They were all sleep. I ran my fingers through my afro. I need to get back to who I was before. This guy that I am now. He's nothing like I ever seen. How can u love someone. But put them through pain almost everyday? I bit my bottom lip. I'm so stressed out. I can't even be mad at her no more. But when I think about what her and prod did. I just lose it. I hope I don't become abusive.. I would never wanna hurt her physically. I pulled my chair up next to her. She looks hurt,afraid,and broken.. matter a fact she looks like she's on the edge of dieing. Damn!!! I did this to her!!? I held her hand and rocked back and fourth. I kissed it. I stop rocking when I notice a tear rolling down her cheek. I wiped it. Her face was cold. I can't believe she's laying in front of me lifeless.. a warm tear rolled slowly down my cheek. I held her hand tighter as I said "I'm so sorry princess.. I promise that if u make it out of here alive. U won't have to worry about me anymore.. I'm leaving.. forever. U won't find me until ur gone. This is it.." I let her hand go. I wiped my tear. Then kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes flew open. She looked at me. "I-I-I heard everything..." she said with two tears coming from her right eye. I put my hand on her cheek and whispered in her ear. "This is our ending.."

Yn:this isn't a fairy tale or something to joke about. I wanted to end it too. But now I know there's so much stuff to live for.. prince don't do this.
Prince:I want u safe and happy! Not in a hospital drowning in ur tears!! I'm doing this for u.. why can't u see that
Yn:(sits up alittle) ur doing this for me!? U think killing urself is helping me!? I feel safe and happy with u. Most times Princeton. That's good enough..
Ray,Thalia, & Roc:(staring confused)
Prince:u should feel happy all the time...

Prince's thoughts: I pulled out the piece of glass I found at the park when I found out what Yn and prod did. Yn's eyes widened. "Goodbye.." I said before shoving the glass into my stomach. Thalia screamed. As I fell to the ground bleeding to death. Yn covered her eyes. Roc ran out the room and came back with a Doctor. Ray just cried. I didn't know they loved me this much. The Doctor pushed on my cut to stop the bleeding. I coughed up blood. Dieing hurts alot. A few more doctors ran in the room. They were yelling things and asking me and Roc questions. I just ignored them. Besides I couldn't hear them anyway. My vision started getting blurry. "Bye princess.." is the last thing I said before blacking out.