Random Chapter

Yn Pov

Ur thoughts: I woke up. Did my morning routine and went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen. Prod looked at me and screamed. Then, ran behind roc and said "She's Alive!".

Yn:what are u talking about?
Prod:(still behind roc) u tried to stab me yesterday!
Yn:I did??
Thalia,Roc,and Prod:u did.
Yn:okay.. but, I'm not gonna stab u. (Sits down and starts eating)
Prod:alright I think I trust u. (Sits and go back to eating)
Thalia:so.. me and roc are going on a date. Yn Prod can drive u to visit prince.
Yn:what time is it?
Ray:(walks in) 9:00
Yn:oh. I'll go visit him at 5:00
Roc:that's go to know. Now we're leaving. I'm taking Thalia to breakfast.
Yn:Bye.
(Roc and Thalia leaves)
Ray:how does it feel to be home?
Yn:great I guess
Prod:what's wrong?
Yn:prince is in the hospital because of me.
Ray:it's not ur fault yn
Yn:yes it is! I ran away and he came for me. Then, we got in a crash. It never would of happened if I wasn't acting scared and deciding to run away..
Prod:it's still not ur fault. It was meant to happen. Fate just has it's tricky ways to make crazy things happen.
Ray:yea. Prod right.
Yn:(sighs) thanks guys (hugs them)
Prod:ur welcome.

Ur thoughts: I finished eating and went to the store. Prod made a list of things we need. I walked in the store. "Okay.. lets see..". I grabbed everything we needed and went to the cash register. She started ringing up my things. I checked the list to make sure I got everything. Bottles of water,Cereal?,Ice cream?,Chicken?,Snacks,Pop corn?,and Apples?. Okay. I got everything but what the f*ck was prod making for dinner.? I grabbed the bags and walked home. Good thing the store isn't to far away from the house. I got to the house and tried to open the door. Which was a big fail because of all these bags! I used my elbow to ring the doorbell. Why don't anyone ever use it? They insist to knock. Prod opened the door and said "Yay! Yn u got my food. But, did u get my chicken?" And put one eyebrow up. I nodded. He grabbed the bags and shut the door in my face. Now that's just rude. Ray ray opened the door and said "u get the snaks!?". I nodded again. He jumped up and down then, slammed the door in my face. I sighed loud. Bri opened the door and said "come on". I walked in the house.

Yn:prod whatare u cooking?
Prod:you'll see. And you'll love it! (Laughs creepy)
Yn:okay..

Prince Pov

Prince's thoughts: I'm so bored in this hospital. I sat up and called yn. "Hello? How u feeling prince?" She said. I replied back "good. But, bored and lonely.". She giggled and said "I'll come and visit u. After I see what prods tryna cook. I don't need him burning down the house. By the way I gotta go check on him. Bye love u." I sighed and said "bye princess". Then, hung up. It's so annoying being here. I wanna spend time with yn.

Yn Pov

Prod:(throwing things in a pot and laughing crazy)
Yn:(walks in the kitchen) what are u doing!?
Prod:you'll see! And you'll love it!!
Yn:stop saying that!
Prod:It's a surprise! (Starts laughing crazy)
Yn:okay. But, the house better be here when I come back. (Leaves to go see prince)