You And Princeton's Date/Princeton's Story

Yn Pov

Ur thoughts: I was sleep on the couch until prince started shaking me. I sat up and looked at. "U ready to go?" He said. I nodded. Then went to the bathroom and fixed myself up. I checked the time on my phone. It says 6 o'clock pm. I went downstairs and me and prince got in the car. Prod drove us to this BIG beautiful lake. I was in a daze as I watched the sunlight hit the water makin it a beautiful sight. We stopped. Prince opened my door and helped me out. Then prod drove away. We started walking towards the lake. We stopped by the water. I inhaled deeply. Then smiled and looked at prince who was staring straight ahead. I called his name twice. But he didn't answer. He sat down. So I sat next to him. He pulled me closer. Then put my head on his chest. "I have secrets like everyone else... I'm human like everyone else.. I hurt like everyone else.. and I'm not perfect.. no one is..." he said as a tear hit my cheek. Why is he crying? He started rocking us both as he rapped his other hand around me. We was just looking at the water for about 30 mins. Until I said "what happened to u..?" He looked down at me as I looked up at him. He took a deep breathe then said "about 7 years ago. I was playing at the lake and my parents were arguing. Then my mom said "How bout u talk to ur other girl about love! Cause the love ain't here!!". This made my dad snap. He grabbed her neck and punched her in the face. Then walked over to the lake and started drowning her.." I gasped. He held me tighter and said "I know sad right. But I don't want u feelin bad for me. My mom is still alive. But my dad still have his breaking points." He started rocking me in his arms again. After a while I feel asleep.