Trouble Making Prince

Prod's Pov

Prod's thoughts: I left tryna find prince. I sat at the park. Were is he?

Prince:looking for me?
Prod:(stands up) yea man look I'm sorry

Prod's thoughts: Prince chuckled. "Ur sorry!?" He yelled. "Calm down man" I said. He chuckled again. Then, got in my face. And said "u think u can fix this? It's already broken and there ain't nothing u or Yn can do about it" he moved his face out of mine. This boy has issues. I can see he's really hurt. I sighed. Then, said "don't blame her. Blame me. Don't get mad. Or revenge. Try to patch things up. Why are u treating her like that? It was my fault we did it.". His eyes turned red. Literally! He punched me in the face. Then, we started fighting. I don't know who was winning or who called the cops. But, after a couple mins the cops broke up our fight and we were being takin to the police station. Prince seems to always get his self in trouble. Ain't he suppose to be the peace maker? Keisha's gonna beat us both.

Prince Pov

Prince's thoughts: Love is not what we see on movies. I already knew that though. But, prod is right. I should be mad at him and not her. I really loved her. I can't believe this is happening. I never had prod still a girl from me. I had him still my food. But, not a girl. That's different. Because I love this girl. I wish they both knew how much I care about her. Love don't make since. Why did I have to be stuck with the most soft hearted girl. She's been put threw some real drama. That turned her into a emotional reck. I'm suppose to be her knight. Protect her and keep her happy. But, some would say I bring her pain. And by "some" I mean prodigy. But this time it's her. She's bringing pain...