Christian Brutal Sniper X Reader

//ElizabethRobb7 I had to do it

Contains gore,  blood, bad language and maybe smut stuff so ya have been warned.  Also I'm crappy at accents sorry and I'm crappy at writing as well

Everyday was just the same as the last you would wake up go to work come home then go back to sleep, and repeat the same process each day.

You worked at a little cafe, business today was a little slow the boss said you was able to go home early but you decided to stay as you took a seat in a booth next to the window with a black cup of coffee in hand. Taking small sips letting the warm liquid warm up your body since autumn had arrived.  The start of the cold weather was beginning as everyone was starting to wrap up warm. 

One of your work colleagues took a seat opposite you she was a good friend but the two of you didn't hang together outside of work as she was sipping some green tea "hey (y/n)  did you know that there have been murders springing up around this area recently"  she asked her voice a mere whisper as you thought back to the news and the papers saying something about a death rise in this area as a cold icey draft wrapped around you.  Hearing the jingle of the bell going you looked up from (work/friend)  to the two people you had never see before as the tall,  dark and handsome one with the red irises looked back at you.  As you snapped back to the real world as you turned your attention to your (work/friend) once more

"Really I havent even noticed" you replied as you didn't really care, you had a knife on your persons as you used it to keep yourself safe. 

"What.. Really" she said as a few people look at the both of you,  you death glared at your (work/friend)  as you finished your cup of coffee.  Feeling eyes on you as you caught a sides way glance at the guy cladded in black watching you,  you shuddered again.

You had been in the cafe for an hour as the sun was slowly start to set as you got up returning your cup.  Saying goodnight to everyone behind the bar as you walked to your black old pick up truck feeling eyes watching you shivering as you walked out into cold.  Pulling off from the curve going home.

~~CBS Pov~~

The girly that left a few minutes ago was cute,  soft delicate features,  red plump lips,  sliky smooth (h/c) hanging over her shoulders and captivating (e/c) eyes.  Nice choice in clothes black ripped skinny jeans,  daddy's lil monster shirt with black hunting boots with a black leather jacket. Her butt had a nice wiggle to it as she walked,  smirking I couldn't help but watch she had caught the attention of the Hunter now she was going to be my prey.  The God damn spook on the other hand was going to be annoying if I didn't ditch him and quickly before I put my kurki through him, or just get blood on his suit making him scream again.  A low chuckled escaped my lips causing the pure spy to look up at me.

"what 'ou plotting" he asked watching my body language.

"nothin ya nosey, pain in the arse" I replied with a low growl in my voice as we finished our coffees in silence as I left the pure spook to his own devices as I went walking about until I found that sexy little girly with beside her vehicle. Wait a knife... In his hand. The male behind her reaching to put his filthy hands on my catch as a car whizzed past illuminating the scene before me.  Blood who's its... hers,  so this punk was a wanna be killer.

Pure rage hit me, how dare that bastard try to kill my prey, as I stalked closer to them kurki gripped tightly in my hand as I ran the  blade straight through his lower spinal cord.. Pulling upwards with all my might as the bloke fell to the ground ripped slightly in half in a pile of blood and body parts slowly starting to fall out of the freshly sliced in half.  No longer able to contain my sadistic laugh as the girl was now leaning against her ride holding her side in pain from what I could clearly see, shivering as I looked down to see the guy had grabbed her by the jacket.  Slipping off mine I draped it around her shoulders picking her up bridal style as I got her car keys and put her inside the car. She tried to escape it was cute but I had locked her side of the door before she couldn't even think of getting away. We sat in silence as she watched out of the window to where she was going.
Did I see fear or excitement in her eyes as I pulled up outside my house. Getting out I was kicked in the gut, grunting in pain this girly was something different, even though she was injured she still had some fight left in her...I love it.