Medic X Reader (2)

Contains everything cute and cuddly enjoy loves !! I'm crappy at accents and writing XD 

The bed felt cold as you came around to see that medic had gone, looking around you saw your naked self in the mirror as you pulled the blanket around you more blushing as you remember what happened last night you saw a note and a red rose on the night stand as you picked them up. 

"Dear Frau

I'm sorry for leaving jou zhis morning,  I hope jou are okay and I vill be back hopefully before jou vake up ich liebe dich (y/n)

Love Medic

You smiled as you heard the door open looking up you saw medic dressed in his usual attire he smiled softly as he walked into the room with a tray with some food on as he took a seat on the side of the bed your body was still covered but your hair was a mess.  He gave you his sexy smile the ones that you saw last night,  as you blushed a deeper red.

"Guten Morgen liebe" he said placing the tray on the night stand as he pulled your covered up body closer to him in to his embrace.  He kissed your cheek softly causing you to giggle wrapping your arms around his neck he pulled you onto his lap with the blanket.

"Good morning Medic" you replied cuddling into his chest.

"I brought jou breakfast liebe" he kissed your nose,  causing you to scrunch up your nose you heard him laugh at your cuteness.

"thank you medic" you managed to say as you hugged him tightly.  He had slightly cold hand as he put them in your back causing you to shiver. Medic had got your favourite breakfast as he let you sit back in bed and enjoy it.  Once you was done he moved the tray and removed his jacket and boots as he climbed back into bed next to you.

Smiling happily you cuddled into his embrace he rolled onto his back as he pulled you on top of him you blushed as you wrapped the blankets around your  naked self.

"vhat's vrong liebe" he asked looking innocently up at you with a little grin on his face.

"you know what's wrong" you replied rolling off him as you put on his coat as you stood up.  "lets go practise medicine"  you mimicked him with a sexy smile plastered on your face, as you were now face to face with medic with his arms snaked around your waist.

"shall ve practice medicine Frau" he purred softly down your ear,  causing your breathing to stop as you were both disturbed with a knock on the door.  As you slipped out of Medics arms picking up your clothes and got changed into them in his separate bathroom as you tied up your hair up into a messy ponytail you pulled medics coat back on.  As you came out to be greeted by heavy, he picked you up and hugged you.

"Good morning to you too Heavy" you giggled hugging him back, he placed you down gently.  "Well it's practice time"  you smiled at them before dashing out of the med bay. As you picked up your (favourite weapons)  as you had set up some targets as Sniper joined you for some good old shooting,  he had been teaching you how to use a rifle as you were teaching him how to use a (a/n: I'm slipping crossbow in cuz ya know I'm da author *Scout impression over*)

You growled a few times in frustration since scout was moving the targets about until you and Sniper swapped weapons again taking a deep breath you pulled the trigger on your weapon as it hit Scout in the shoulder.

"Bullseye" you chuckled to yourself,  Snipers eyes wide since the targets were a far way off as he saw how dangerous you really could be.  "That's why my dear friend you never piss off a lady,  you never know what they can do"  you giggled leaving him in awe.  Medic was with the crying Scout you could hear medic and him arguing. As medic finished treating Scout, the little bugger ran off medic just smiled at you happy you were looking after yourself whilst he wasn't around. 

"oi Sheila,  ya did a good job with ya targets today" Sniper called showing you your marks on the target.  As you first bumped the air.

"oh yeah I'm a bomb" you giggle happy

"ja, jou are zhe bomb" Medic chirped in causing you to blush soflty.  As Sniper petted you on the back before leaving the two of you alone. 

"thanks medic" you smile at him as he returned that smile with one of his own.

"Shall ve go back inside" he asked holding his hand for yours, you gradually took hold of it as the two of you talked about the damage you inflicted on scout on the sofa together.