Sniper x Medic x Monster Hunter (2)

Medics POV~

Reaching for my glasses, rubbing the sleep from my eyes looking around to see, Sniper fast asleep...Where is (Y/N) panicing, hearing a little yawn looking up to see the young beautiful lady changing infront of me, her underwear on show, her own clothes had been put into the washing machine, so she had to borrow some other clothes off the other girls.

"Good morning Doc" She smiled turning towards me the shirt, stood open reaveling her black laced bra a blush creeping up upon my face. She just smiled coming over to me sitting on the edge of the bed "Your awfully red in the face Doc, are you sure your not well" asking placing her cool hand on my forehead

"Nein...Frauline.. jour bra..is kind of showing" My blush increased a bit more, as Sniper awoke yawning rubbing the side of his head.

"Whats all the commotion about" he asked looking at the two of us his own blush starting to form.

"What is all the red faces for its like you havent seen a woman in her underware" she replied with a teasing laugh, As she climbed back into the bed with the two of us "so what do you guys want for breakfast I will make it" she offered.

Sniper chuckled softly "Can we have you for breakfast" he stated seductively, causing (Y/N) to giggle at his remark.

"I doubt that I would taste very good" she replied playfully getting up off of bed before Sniper had the chance to pull her back under the covers.

"Damm you are something else Sheila" Sniper chuckled softly.

(Y/N) smiled sweetly, playing sweet and innocent "I don't know what you are on about Sniper, I'm just me" she replied softly as she tied up her hair before finishing to change into the clothes she was given. I climbed out of bed, following Sniper out of the room with (Y/N). As soon as we got into the red room she was already preparing food for everyone. Sipping a cup of black coffee engi had made her, she worked around the other men coming in and out of the kitchen. She placed down the plates of food for everyone, before she went and sat on the sofa with a book in hand open up to a certain page, reading quietly as she was writing notes down into a second book beside her.

"Aren't you going to eat anything darlin" Engineer asked pulling (Y/N) from her book

"I will be heading out in ten minutes, see if I can locate this nest, thank you for letting me stay with you all for the night but this is where we must part ways" she replied softly getting up as she pulled on her red coat and attached her weapons to her body in their right holsters. "You never know our paths may cross again see ya later fellas" she replied softly as she left through the front door.