Sniper X Reader (2)

This story contains smut and bad language you have all been warned

"Asshole" mumbled to yourself getting agitated over trying to hit the moving target this was your 4th attempt on trying to hit it, Sniper had just walked out of the base as he looked up to the nest you was in. Making his way over to you he smiled once he heard you cursing to yourself. "Thats it i give up" sighing as you felt someone behind you as you drew your arm back smacking whoever it was square in the face causing them to grunt in pain, slowly realising it was Sniper spotting the blood drip from his nose. "Oh my god Sniper i am so sorry" you grabbed a cloth as you got him to lift his head up.

"Dont worry about it Shelia, im fine" he stated in his thick Australian accent sniffing a few times once the blood had stopped running down his chin "need some help with ya shootin" he asked nodded you took your position as he placed his hands over yours, feeling his breath on the back of your neck you tensed a little. You could hear a little chuckle as he moved one of his hands as it was now on waist they were slightly cold as you shuddered at his touch.

"do you mind your distracting me" you put the rifle down as you turn back to Sniper. Who innocently lifted his hands from your hips looking back to pick the rifle back up Sniper makes you jump as he pulled you onto his lap

"ya gotta be careful, ya never know who's going to be behind ya with your back turned Sheila. It's the first lesson to sniping" he purred holding you close causing the air to get caught into a large lump. He gave you a soft smile as he picked up your rifle looking down the scope, you took in his features strong muscular arms, he reminded you of wolverine out of the X-men Films. He caught you looking as he lifted his sunglasses up 'Oh my Gosh' you internaly screamed.

"Umm Sniper i have to go Hunter is waiting for me" you replied really not wanting to leave him, as he pounted. You smiled at him as you pulled him down by his shirt as you kissed him passionatly on his lips, causing a blush to form on his face getting up as you made your way down the ladder as you walked back into the base as Scout was laying unconcious by the door as you looked up to see a restrained Hunter by Medic, Heavy, Spy and Engi 'Oh what has he done to piss her off already' you thought as you come over to them.

"I promise i wont do too much damage to him" She growled as you couldnt help but laugh because all of them were having a dificult time to keep her still.

"Hey Hunter we still having that sleep over tonight" you asked as she smirked.

"Oi yeah its a lace Bra and Underware Sleep over party" you couldn't help but laugh The men holding her blushed as they released her a little as she broke free from their holds on her, as she wrapped an arm around your shoulder "Its a joke" she replied

"Or is it" you replied devilishly. As the two of you just laughed seeing the blushes increase on the faces of the men (Nosebleed Moment) as Mick wrapped his arms around the two you.

"How are my two favourite girls" he asked

"They are going to be having a sexy underwear Pjamma party" Scout shouted before dashing off as Hunter picked up her Crossbow (Yes she had one too, the two of you were like sisters but from different parents) as she shot him three times in the ass, causing him to run about in pain.

"Nice Shooting Hunter" you cheered as you look up to see Sniper imagining you in Sexy underwear....(This could be fun)

Time Skip~

You and hunter were in your pj's which were just shorts and t- shirts as you made the guys believe you both were just in your underwear. Hunter fell to sleep just after 1am as you tucked her into bed for the night as you went into Snipers room he was still awake as he looked up from his book he was reading. Shirtless chest exposed looking super sexy with his hat and glasses off. His hair was a mess like he had been to sleep until you realised he had a towel around his shoulders 'Bath or shower he has just been in well it smells nice in here' you thought as you was just standing there not realising he had got off the bed until you were pinned to the door causing it to close. As you looked up at Sniper now smirking as he kissed your lips as he moved his kisses along your jaw line until he was nibbling on your neck causing you to squirm under his touch as he nipped a little rougher, causing you to gasp he liked that reaction you could tell he had placed his hands on your hips until as his right arm was holding you tightly to him as his left arm went up your t-shirt as he slipped under your bra. Gently caressing your breasts as he caused you to moan softly a low chuckle came from him as he removed his hands from your body.

"Shall we get comfy on the bed Shelia" he asked, nodding your head he picked you up in one fell swoop and carried you bridal style towards his bed. He gently placed you down on his bed as he towered over you, having to look up to see his face. He crouched down a little as your lips collided together as the kisses became more rough and more heated each time they connected, Sniper pinned your arms above your head causing you to fall backwards on his bed as he kissed down your jaw line again, shuddering once more under his touch his hands travelled under your shirt under your bra as he caressed them again once more. He smiled seeing your cheeks dusted in a light pink colour as the two of you silently agreed as to what you were going to do next together.

He already had his shirt off so it was only fair as you took your own off as you only had (whatever Bra you like peoples) on. He tilted his head as he looked at you smiling as he took of his trousers now he was just in his boxers as he sat against the bed frame. Smirking you pinned his arms above his head taken back slightly by your actions he kissed you soflty on your lips as you returned that kiss you loosened your grip on him.

"Tryin to dominate me Shelia" he asked tilting his head to the side as you nodded your head as he laid back more to let you to do whatever you pleased. You took the opportunity as you saw his member was bulging in his pants as you rubbed it, making him shudder under your touch smirking you picked up his shirt with one free hand as you used it as a blind fold. Hearing him gasp made a seductive smile formed on your lips as you bit his neck still rubbing his member as you felt his hips bucking wanting more attention.

"Pull down your trousers" you commanded as you let his hands go as he did as he was told, "Nice boxers Sniper" you purred his cheeks were a soft red colour as you touched his member once more, feeling it twitch under your touch a soft moan had escaped from him.

"(Y...(Y/N)" he panted as you tied up his hands behind his head with the belt from his dressing gown as you pulled on his boxer shorts his member popped out as you stoked the tip hearing a low moan from Sniper made you chuckle holding his member in your hand before putting it in your mouth sucking as his moans increased "(Y/N)... Oh God.. that's... fucking... good" he managed to get out as you took his full length, bucking his hips some more enjoying the way he did it "I..IM Gonna Cum" He stated with gritted teeth as he released his substance inside your mouth sitting up you swallowed it, he was panting. He had broken out of his restraints as he pinned you down with one arm pinning both hands, inserting a finger slowly thrusting in and out since your shorts were baggy so he had easy accesses. "Someone is very wet..." looking up at his with flushed cheeks he inserted another finger causing you to arch your back moaning in delight as he moved his arm as he pulled off your shorts as he re inserted his fingers making you moans some more as you came a little. You watched him lick his fingers as your blush increased seeing that sexy smirk of his. He towered over you looking down at you semi naked self

"Are you ready for the next part of the fun" you smirked as he tilted his head t the side, Positioning yourself as you put his member at your entrance as a blush formed on his face "Sniper I want you" your blush increased as you said those words.

Sniper smiled as he soflty inserted himself inside "God your clamping down tight" he replied as he pulled out then pushed back in as you moaned again. "I'm gonna go a lil faster now" he huskily whispered in your ear nodding as he moved quicker, digging your finger nails into his back as you thrusted against his movements as the two of you reached your limits, you came first then he pulled out and came over your body "Sheila.. I bloody... love you.." he panted having collapsed over the top of you. He looked down to see you had already fallen to sleep, he cleaned you up and put you into bed as he cuddled up beside you protecting your sleeping self..